Missesdressy.com / Don't order from these website - ever

United States Review updated:

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE - - EVER! Pay attention to the negative comments they are all true. Seems like the only positive comments are from different coutries - which is interesting. I will be going prom dress shopping this Friday a week before prom!!! I actually believed the website when the gave me the "one left" shipping date "about" April 10th...well that was 2 weeks ago. I have been told the same responses everyone on the website has noted - it will be shipped this week (last week) someone actually had the nerve to tell me last Friday at 3:30p.m. via live chat that it would be shipped out that week, I have been told we are expecting it any day, supervisor put me on hold literally 5 times during a 1 minute conversation. This has been a nightmare! Granted they are still saying the dress "will be shipped out anyday now" but they have NOT received it from the designer. I would love to believe them, not that they have given me any reason to, and not go buy another dress this Friday (has the tux color needs to be in, not to mention flowers) but I can not take the chance. My daughter is devestated, not that this company cares, and I am sick over this. I have check my email several times a day for 3 weeks for "their confirmation of shipping, " and now while most stores are down to barely any inventory I will be going shopping. **Supervisor** please do not appoligize for any inconvience to this post and aske me to contact you via email...already done that and SURPISE have not receive an email reply. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE FOLLOW UP THE THIS COMPANY POSTS ABOUT FOLLOWING UP WITH YOU..it is not less reliable than anything else. If by some miracle I get the dress this week, I will happily update this posting. Last time I talked to someone on live chat they advised me that I would be refunded my money if they were unable to deliver my dress by the event date, when I asked when they would know that information, the response was 24 hours prior to the event!!!

Comments

• Kl
      2nd of May, 2012

I agree!!! Horrible company...horrible service...horrible return policy!!! They steal $40.00 from you if you have to make a return!!! Can you imagine how much money they make doing that???? Karma will get them!!! Today is May 2 and already on May 1st the Better Business Bureau has recorded a complaint!!! BUYER BEWARE!!! Research MissesDressy before you spend your hard earned money!!!