Mineral Elements - - Eden Cosmetics / unauthorized charge

United States Review updated:
Today a charge of $69.40 showed on my debit card, which I didn't authorize. I authorized a purchase of $7.32 for a sample. When I contacted the company I was told I got a 3 month supply and because I didn't return in 15 days was why I was charged that amount.She said to off set the charge she would mail me a diners card. Told her no I wanted charge removed. She is to have supervisor call on Monday.It didn't say anything about returning in 15 da when I ordered the product. This is a scam.

Comments

Ma
  14th of Feb, 2009
MINERAL ELEMENTS FROM EDEN IS NOT A SCAM IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU WILL SEE THAT YOU HAVE 15 DAYS AND IF YOU DONT RETURN IT YOU WILL BE CHARGED.GOT TO THERE SITE AND READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Ca
  26th of Feb, 2009
No kidding. I love their company and their sister companies. And, if you call in the 15 days, they will take youof the autoship and charge you only $25 for the product ( so a nice discount ) if you want to keep it. Otherwise, you simply return the product if you don't want it.

I have worked with this company for years and never had a problem. Everything is clearly stated in the terms/conditions, even with the phone number to call within the 15 days.

It is a free trial ( hence the word trial ) and not a free sample. You don't get to keep it...you try it. If you don't like it, you return it.