milliken lending group / Scam Company

United States, North Carolina, Raleigh
Milliken Lending Group
251 N Harrington St
Phone: 919-424-0031 877-480-3681
This loan co is a scam. They unfortunately scammed me about the same time as the very first posting of complaints so I wasn't able to catch it before they got me. They had all of our information already. They said we had been approved for a loan. They first asked for 5 pmts up front to secure the investment. I could send it in the mail or by Western Union which would speed up the process. They said they were using a Canadian lender so the money went to Canada. After they received the 5 pmts, the money was to be in my account within 24 hrs. When it wasn't there I called them. I was informed that Sean Benton who was the first person I talked to was under review because of wrong info given to clients. So Randy Shaffer ext 726 took over the account. He said that the contract actually said that the lender needed 5 additional pmts (10 pmts total) upfront. I again sent the money to them. The money was then to be in bank within 8 hrs because he was going to speed up things because it was already delayed. Again, no money. So I called back. Once I finally talked to a real person, I was told that the lender wanted me to have the insurance and they needed $1000. I told them I didn't have it and didn't want the insurance. I finally got fed up and told them to just send my money back to me. Paul Johnson said it would take 5 days to process. I told them no. They had their money in minutes and I wanted mine back just as quick. He said he was processing it right then and it would be delivered Fed Ex the next day and somebody needed to sign for it. Well, again no money. No I am unable to get in touch with anybody from the company. I keep getting the voice mails. I believe that they have the phone system to show who is calling and they document every number you call from so they know whether to answer the call or not. I have contacted the Attorney General in my home state as well as the Attorney General in NC. I have also contacted the BBB to file a complaint. I hope this help keep somebody else from getting caught up in their scam as I did. Everything appears ligit. Unfortunately I saw the red flags after the fact.

More milliken lending group Complaints & Reviews