Milk and Choco / return

1 China Review updated:

WORST customer service. WORST quality clothing. Total SCAM. Waste of money. I ordered a couple dresses and received my order a month later, did not look like anything in the photos, crappy quality! Tried to return them, but won't return my emails. They steal your money! Never buy at them, tell everybody, Facebook & other should stop their advertising!

Co
Apr 30, 2018

Comments

• Ka
      16th of May, 2018

The clothing was beyond poor quality - loose threads all over, thin fabrics, ill-fitting - just generally terrible. To top things off, the only way to return things is to initiate the process through emails, but they don't ever respond. I have sent four emails over the past two weeks and nothing. This place is a SCAM.

• Ia
      18th of May, 2018

I ordered a dress from them. Too small and tried to return, but no one responded to my email about the return. I called my credit card company and they said they will investigate and that they have their phone number, and the credit card company gave me a refund. Bad customer service. Don't order if you are not 100% sure you are okay with keeping whatever crap they send you.

• Ju
      21st of Jun, 2018
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

AWFUL AWFULAWFUL!!! The picture of the dress I ordered was beautiful . What arrived looked like a skimpy cheap little girls Halloween costume...and of course NOBODT will answer my questions to return . TOTAL SCAM!!! SHOUKD BE SHUT DOWN!!!

• Ph
      10th of Jul, 2018

They are SCAM...SCAM...SCAM..no customer service ..no refund policy. And no one acknowledges any complaint you may have. SCAM...might as well put your cash in an ashtray and light it on fire! SCAM! THEY NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED

• Do
      14th of Jul, 2018

Horrible quality. Not sized properly (way too small for the ordered size). No response on emails. They are SCAM.