Milk and Choco / return

1 China Review updated:

WORST customer service. WORST quality clothing. Total SCAM. Waste of money. I ordered a couple dresses and received my order a month later, did not look like anything in the photos, crappy quality! Tried to return them, but won't return my emails. They steal your money! Never buy at them, tell everybody, Facebook & other should stop their advertising!

Co
Apr 30, 2018

Comments

• Ka
      16th of May, 2018

The clothing was beyond poor quality - loose threads all over, thin fabrics, ill-fitting - just generally terrible. To top things off, the only way to return things is to initiate the process through emails, but they don't ever respond. I have sent four emails over the past two weeks and nothing. This place is a SCAM.

• Ia
      18th of May, 2018

I ordered a dress from them. Too small and tried to return, but no one responded to my email about the return. I called my credit card company and they said they will investigate and that they have their phone number, and the credit card company gave me a refund. Bad customer service. Don't order if you are not 100% sure you are okay with keeping whatever crap they send you.

• Ju
      21st of Jun, 2018

AWFUL AWFULAWFUL!!! The picture of the dress I ordered was beautiful . What arrived looked like a skimpy cheap little girls Halloween costume...and of course NOBODT will answer my questions to return . TOTAL SCAM!!! SHOUKD BE SHUT DOWN!!!

• Ph
      10th of Jul, 2018

They are SCAM...SCAM...SCAM..no customer service ..no refund policy. And no one acknowledges any complaint you may have. SCAM...might as well put your cash in an ashtray and light it on fire! SCAM! THEY NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED

• Do
      14th of Jul, 2018

Horrible quality. Not sized properly (way too small for the ordered size). No response on emails. They are SCAM.

• Kj
      25th of Jul, 2018

Never received my order even though they said it was delivered. I work from home so I'm here when the mail arrives and never received it. Now they will not answer my emails to tell me what happened to my order. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPLETE SCAM OF A COMPANY, PLEASE!!! THEY NEED TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS...

• Je
      6th of Aug, 2018

I have had the same problems. Took a month to get the item and when I did it was like what the above complaints, NOTHING like the picture, had a button missing and is to small. Tried over and over to contact them about returning the item and have received NO REPLY. JUNK!!! and POOR Customer service. They acknowledge nothing, and of course they are from China!

• Co
      8th of Aug, 2018

Utter scam . My dress arrive do nd I see her cheapest nastiest quality you can imagines and fartoo small. I have contacted the company numerous times but they don't rep, y. The reviews about how beautiful their clothes are are a fake Chinese crap . Don't buy ...stay clear. They should be banned as the year rep ripping people off and the clothes are probably dangerous too

• Ke
      14th of Aug, 2018

I'm running into the same exact problems currently. This is completely a scam. It took over a month to get my shipment, and the dress is poor quality and is too small. Agreed that they need to be put out of business as soon as possible.

• Th
      28th of Aug, 2018

Milk and Choco is a scam! I ordered two items and they look nothing like the pictures. Fabric is so cheap!! Have emailed them 4 times to start return process and have gotten no response. Never order from them!!!

• Lj
      28th of Sep, 2018

Yes, Milk and Choco is a total scam!!! I ordered one item and it looks nothing like the pictures. Quality is horrible.
    Service is horrible. It took 6 weeks for me to receive the pitiful piece of what they call clothing.
    I have emailed more times than I can count to return the item and they have ignored every request.
    Instagram & Facebook both need to make sure ads for this so called company are removed from their social network.