Milk and Choco / do not order from this company!

1 ?????, United States Review updated:

This is my 3rd attempt in a week to contact "customer support" for instructions on how to return their poorly constructed Breeze - Boho Summer Dress: Order MC#152389. Haven't even received an automated reply! Took forever to arrive. Poorly constructed: the stripe pattern is almost an inch off in the bodice! No invoice, hence, no instructions for return. No phone number! I want instructions, and an address for returning the dress, and a full refund w/no shipping charges. Attached are 2 pics: the poorly constructed dress I received vs. the one they show in their catalogue. Thank you.

Milk and Choco
Milk and Choco

• Updated by mrsemj, Jul 23, 2018

Not yet! If worse comes to worse, I'll make a skirt out of it and throw away the bodice! Ugh! Let me know if you get a response. I did find the package it came in and it is clearly from China. Not encouraging. The website is very vague and there's no phone contact anywhere. Lesson learned. :(

• Updated by mrsemj, Jul 23, 2018

Hi Lorie Roman - I just got off the phone with my credit card company, Capitol One. They just filed a dispute on my behalf. They will contact the company with 45 days to respond. If not response, it goes to Visa who will take action. If the company still doesn't comply, it sounds like they could be shut down??? Not sure ... however, I was told Capitol One would get me a refund. I'll post if/when I receive it. In the meantime, if enough people make disputes with their banks and credit card company ... maybe we can prevent others from getting scammed too. Have a good week.

Mr
Jul 22, 2018

Comments

• Lo
      23rd of Jul, 2018

I too am on my 4th attempt! Any ideas for resolve?