Mike Litman Coaching / Unwanted purchase

While I applied for a "FREE" CD, it turned out that I "purchased" a number of CD's, total value of $150. I figured that when I got a text message that my card was charged. Later I received an e-mail confirming my purchase. I immediately contacted the help desk at http://mikelitman.zendesk.com/home asking them for money-back but they were silent for 3 days after what there was an explanation that the CDs had been sent out already. Do NOT deal with this person.

More Mike Litman Coaching Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      16th of Dec, 2010

Dear yaka-baka:

My name is Jaimie, and I am the Operations Manager at Mikelitman.com. I apologize for this misunderstanding. Your ticket was still 'open' when you submitted this comment. Your refund was made in a timely manner.

We apologize for the delay in our initial response. We typically respond within a 24-hour time frame, however, your ticket was submitted on a Saturday, so it wasn't until Monday morning when we received it.

We truly do strive for 110% customer service. Mike's products are phenomenal and have helped literally thousands-and-thousands of people world-wide. As with anything on the market, not everything is a perfect fit for 'everyone'. And with that said, Mike backs his products up with a 100% guarantee. That is why your refund was not an issue, and was delivered within the time frame the help desk posts on its front page.

Please know that I'm here to assist you with anything else. Please do not hesitate to contact me, directly, at [email protected] and I will address any more concerns you may have.

Otherwise, I wish you a happy and prosperous New Year!

Kind regards,
    Jaimie VanSickle
    Operations Manager

• He
      15th of May, 2016

Hey Jaime VanSickle
    Or should I say VanSickie. I asked for my refund at least ten times back in 2011 and I never received my $3500.00 or any help either. so this guy is spot on. I have had a lot of personal problems since then and this is the first time I have had to start searching this again I hope your crew has gone to some business jail of sorts. lI certainly could not afford to loose all that money. It's too late for me but everyone else beware!