Middleton Mercantile / they don't respond

Apopka, FL, United States Review updated:

I ordered General Store Wall Clock and "Flowers" Galvanized Milk Can almost 70 days ago!
The website says that they had problems with operating because of the Irma, but I ordered my stuff long before it and I don't understand what happened. Plus, their customer support is so silents, as if they ignore me.
I am so tired of this endless waiting. I would like to get my refund, but I don't know how. I really like the ordered items, but oh well, I guess, I;m not lucky enough to get them... :(

Ma
Oct 18, 2017

Comments

Dec 07, 2017

E-mailed them several times about the shipment of the merchandise I ordered, with no response. How long does it take to respond to an e-mail? It is o.k. if it has not shipped, but just keep me informed that is all I am asking. Regret ever ordering from them. Will not be ordering from them again.

• Ni
      Dec 18, 2017

I placed an order on 9/20 - have sent at least 4 emails and no response. It is extremely frustrating!! The phone number online has a full voicemail. There is no way to contact these people!!

• Ni
      Sep 01, 2018
    Middleton Mercantile - Order #13339
    Winter Garden
    Florida
    Middletonmercantile.com

I placed this order on 9/20... and have not gotten the item. I have sent 4 emails and no response. I would just like a refund at this point! The lack of customer service is infuriating!

Sep 11, 2018
    Middleton Mercantile - No product received
    Winter Garden, Florida
    Florida
    Middletonmercantile.com

Placed online order on 12/30/17. Today is 9/1/18. No product. No responses to emails and calls. Company took money ugh on day of order. How can I get my money back? This company also did not respond to a complaint from the BBB. Numerous complaints on Yelp also.