Middlesex Management/renaissance Terrace Apts / Rodents
Middlesex Management has a hold over several properties and when it comes to pest management which is a real health hazard takes a really relaxed outlook. You call them about a rodent infestation or bed bug infestation it akes them a week to 2 weeks to respond and even after that you call them because whatever was being done is nt effective they tell you and I quote "You live in the middle of the woods what do you expect!!" or I have had a cardiac surgery and have rodent infestation and I was told as long as I don't eat the mice I have nothing to worry. I will not recommend this place to anyone by any means and I am tired, physically and emotionally, that I cannot deal with them legally. Anyone to take this up go ahead.
More Middlesex Management/renaissance Terrace Apts Complaints & Reviews
- Middlesex Management, NJ - Customer Service 
- Middlesex Management - Rude management of the apartments 
- Middlesex Management - maintenance
- Middlesex Management - Property management services 
- Middlesex Management - letter for noise 
- Middlesex Management - leakage in ceiling for past 5 years. never fixed leakage and cover it up with paint.
- Middlesex Management - Bad service
- Middlesex Management - upstair tenant making noises
- Middlesex Management/edison Woods Senior Apts. - Late Notice to move cars for snow removal