Midas Google.com / Unauthorized charges

1 2612 Steele Ave SW #23B, Atlanta, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4043088792

There are several unauthorized charges from this company on my mastercard in the amount
Of. 99 cents and 1. 99. They were all performed in a cluster of transactions. I have alerted my card company about the charges but they told me that there is little or no contact information, so i did my own independent search and found this site.

($9. 82)
Datedescriptionamount 03 / 05 / 14debit: signature purchase from [protected] google *midas google.com / ch ca [protected] [protected] – + $1. 99 03 / 05 / 14debit: signature purchase from [protected] google *midas google.com / ch ca [protected] [protected] – + $0. 99 03 / 05 / 14debit: signature purchase from [protected] google *midas google.com / ch ca [protected] [protected] – + $0. 99

An
Mar 7, 2014

Comments

• Am
      29th of Mar, 2013
    midasgoogle - they have been charging my card everyday for the last couple of months and should not be i dont understand what they are charging for
    midasgoogle
    [protected]@yahoo.com

They have been charging my card every day for months and I need it to stop

• Le
      5th of Mar, 2014

I have been charged 75.00 in a week for a google.com/chcaus. why?

• Eu
      11th of Apr, 2014

I never made an purchase I want a refund

• Tr
      2nd of Jul, 2014

Pretty much the same story here! Last month I had $82.00 taken out of my account without my knowledge or consent! How do I stop this from happening?!?!? It's absolutely abhorrent! Is this a charge pertaining to accessing Google from a cell phone? To my knowledge I haven't authorized any such charges to my account! This is another reason why I will stop using Google! Ridiculous! Absurd!

• Di
      25th of Aug, 2014

This is alarming! I never participated or authorized any transaction to warrant the 21 cluster debit of my account 2042455493, for three consecutive days, 22nd, 23rd and 25th August, 2014 from Dr?99999999-GOOGLE *Midas GOOGLE of the total sum of Eleven Thousand, Two Hundred and Fourty Nine Naira, Seventy-One Kobo (N11, 249.71) .

I reported the situation to my bank and my card was blocked upon my request, yet the debit keeps coming. As a matter of fact, I want my money refunded without delay as I never purchased or did any transaction whatsoever from Dr?99999999-GOOGLE *Midas GOOGLE.

DIDI UZEGIEN MATILDA

• Ki
      22nd of Oct, 2014

I have these on my account: 188097000103177 GOOGLE *socialpoint GOOGLE.COM/CH CA 99999999 9/26/14 1.99
    188097000103177 GOOGLE *socialpoint GOOGLE.COM/CH CA 99999999 10/13/14 .99
    188097000103177 GOOGLE *JoyBits GOOGLE.COM/CH CA 99999999 10/21/14 1.99
    ALL unauthorized from my card and no clue who to get ahold of...now have to stop this card and order a new one. GRRRRRRRR