Memory4less.comScammers

Memory4less.com scammers Stay away from these Fraudsters These guys are liars and theives do not make the same mistake I made!

Comments

• M4
      Jun 29, 2009
    Best Best Advice

Our company has been around for years, and we have many loyal and satisfied customers. If your shopping experience at memory4less.com was not a positive one, we would like to hear from you rather than have you express negatively about us without details or explanations as to why. Please contat us at [protected] and ask for customer service so that we can resolve any pending issues.

• Me

G.Skill 2GB memory F2-4200PHU2-2GBNT
    Price at Newegg.com: $24.99
    Price at ChiefValue.com: $24.99
    Price at Memory4Less.com: $189.05

Scam? No. You're free to charge whatever you like. Caveat emptor.

Is Memory4Less a company I would ever deal with? No.

Oct 08, 2009

Several years ago I bought a memory chip for my Dell laptop from Memory4Less. After several years, it went bad. I called them with my original purchase information. They asked me to send back the defective chip. A few days later a new one arrived in the mail, and my laptop is working fine. I am VERY pleased with the service I received.

• Th
      Apr 29, 2014

Recently purchased a hard drive from them. The drive broke just after their 30 warranty and when I called the manufacturer they told me the product was previously used and registered to another company. The drive was sold as new. Trying to reason with their abysmal sales staff is like talking to a brick wall. STAY AWAY!

• Ar
      Aug 01, 2016

4 less is what they advertise, 4 less is what you get

I ordered 2 hard drives on 7/20/16. On 8/1/16 I called to find out if they had shipped and where they were. After being cut off, I called back & was finally told that I had been emailed that the order was canceled because the drives were not in stock & couldn't be shipped. This surprised me, since I had not received any such email, and they also appeared to be in stock when I ordered them.

Surprise! the email canceling the order came to me after my call! What joy! What fun!

I will never think of ordering from these idiots again.

• Gp
      Apr 13, 2017

Scam email. Using German hosting server to deliver illegal, fraudulent bogus order ticket to cause harm.

•   Jul 21, 2017

@G Parry I think that issue was resolved. They issued a statement over it. It was someone else impersonating them.

•   Jul 24, 2017

I was looking for a high-end professional graphics card like Tesla M1060 GPU that wasn't available anywhere. At some places it was available but the price was too high. While surfing on the internet and I found Memory4less.com website where I bought that Tesla M1060 Graphics Processing Unit Card at very reasonable prices. The package arrived some late but product was properly packed no damaging and works fine.