McGee Toyotahappy

J Review updated:

Mcgee cars:
My name is jamie mckay vice president of mcgee cars... Our company philosophy is to share with you our true "cost" and then ask that you give us a fair profit. Dealers give you an asking price that is inflated asking you to negotiate for hours. Eventually the car industry will change... Customers demand it!!!
I realize this is a new approach to selling cars and apologize in advance if you don't like it. Please email me any time with suggestions to inprove.

Jamie mckay
[protected]@mcgeecars.com

• U
      Aug 06, 2009

You should make a note of that "approach" on your webpage instead of writing "internet price" when thats a lie.

• T
      Jan 27, 2010

Hey Jamie, you may want to rethink your approach. An approach that has your dealership listed number one in complaints on the BBB website. Think about that, number ONE of the hundreds of dealers in the state. The number one sleaze in an industry known for it. You must be proud.

• C
      Apr 07, 2010

That is the best work your lawyer ever did. you guys run scam after scam and pretend you are revolutionary. you should be closed. if toyota wants to rebuild their image they should stop doing business with you

• M
      Dec 22, 2010

THis is a scam period and a load of BS. You advertised a vehicle for a price, you MUST SELL IT BY LAW at that price. You are a joke and the reason the auto industry has such a bad name. Toyotas ship is sinking and your dealership keeps firing torpedos at it! Atleast there are reputable dealers left in Hanover such as Jannell Ford. They treat you like a human being and not an idiot. No wonder you guys are number one! IN COMPLAINTS!

• C
      Mar 05, 2011

I had to negotiate for over an hour to get the price close to what I needed. This worked out okay. Your finance department... a whole other story. NEVER would do business with your finance again. I purchased a vechicle in late April 2010 from McGee Toyota. I waited over an hour to meet with the Finance agent after a lengthy negotiation to get the vechicle to a price point I could afford. When I finally met with the finance person, he told me I was going to be easy, rushed through all the paperwork and add ons that, while I pushed back to try to get a better understanding, I did purchase two services that I believe are a pricey waste: Ding and Dents coverage (>$500) and some warranty, that, if I did not use the service, I would be reimbursed the full amount. HOwever, if I used it at all, I would not get the money back. The services are those that would come up, so why sell something that is null before I walk out the door? The Ding and Dent service: I was told that when I call ahead to set up an appointment for routine service, they would have the ding and dents taken care of during the servicing. When I made my first appointment for service, I told them about the ding, I brought the vehicle in, they told me they do not do the service there. I had to work with Ding and Dents. I completed an online claim with the Ding and Dent service, they told me to take it back to the dealership. Waste of money. Misleading service in the Finance department. I've mentioned this to the Finance department, I mentioned it to the Manager at McGee, I just get blank stares. I would not recommend dealing with them, while I like the vehicle, I'm sorry I dealt with McGee. Since this experience dealing, I don't trust your organization to deal with me truthfully. I've heard neighbors and acquaintences who would not recommend McGee. I haven't heard one say, oh, they're terrific, I'd recommend them.

• F
      May 12, 2012

Its spelled improve, learn how to use spell check!!! dummy