Mcdonalds / bad language
I share a similar complaint with the woman above--- with regards to treatment of customers at the Mcdonalds in Shippensburg.
And for the record-- the second comment about stretch pants was incredibly rude and uncalled for.
I have been frequenting Mcdonalds off and on in this area since 2002, and the last straw which has drawn me to complain and forward my complaints to the Better Business Bureau as well are as follows:
Frequently my order is WRONG... I often have to go in and request it be replaced to what was ordered originally. The latest problem was with whip cream.. I paid extra for whip cream on my coffee with 2 creams and 2 splends-- what did i get?
So I went in to tell them the order was wrong and I needed whip cream... instead what I got was a nasty salesperson telling me,
"Well you need to show me a receipt to prove to me you got your order wrong!". I couldnt believe my ears--- instead of acknowleding a mistake (one of many they have made on my orders) they chose to get angry. I then told him, "no, what you need to do is do your job right".
Disgusted, and without my whip cream, paid for, I walked out to hear the cashier YELLING AT ME verbally, "I dont appreciate you telling me I dont do my job right!" .. totally losing it. This happened at around midnight a few weeks ago.
I immediately got the number of the owner, and left a message detailing the problem at Mcdonalds but NEVER received a return call from the owner.
I went through the drive through about 4 days later for breakfast, and lo and behold.. they got my order wrong AGAIN.
I just took the sandwhich and went home.. too tired for their bs.
More Mcdonalds Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- Mcdonald’s - Cherry Limeade Slushie
- McDonald's - restaurant
- McDonald's - tvs are usually turned off, or I am told don't work, or the employees tell me they don't know how to turn them on. 
- McDonald's Restaurant #3475 - meal order 
- McDonald's - management