Mcdonalds Restaurant / bad service, rude employees, food
This restaurant is located @ `1909 Four Seasons Blvd., in Hendersonville, N. C.
I have had ongoing problems with this McDonalds.
On several occasions, I do not get what I ordered even after returning to the drive up window up to
three times trying just to get what I ordered. On a visit 6 weeks ago, I returned to the window three times, and the order was still not correct. I did not want to sit and check the order and hold up the line. I called the restaurant to complain and was not allowed to talk to a Manager, and was told by (Kim)
that it was my mistake because I did not order the
correct item. But that she would put my name in a
box and replace the item. I never returned to get it.
We were accustom to visiting this location several
mornings per week before school, and after having
so many problems with the orders, we stopped going.
Then 6 weeks later, I stopped to get my daughter her
bagel. I always request extra sauce because the bagel is so dry as I did this time. They put none on
the bagel, nor did they give me the extra I requested. I did check it at the window this time, ask
for the sauce. The clerk at the window, said "it's on
the bagel". I said no it is not! May I have some please. She then muttered something, gave me a
plastic contaniner with a teaspoon of sauce. She was
very rude. I have had many rude encounters there, we will never go back. All we expected was
what we ordered! I would have gladly paid them for
the extra sauce. I have paid up to 25 cents each for
extra sweet and sour sauce. Which I thought was
ridiculous. Obviously this Restaurant is intomaking
money by slinging at you whatever they want, and
are not interested in customer service or treating
customers with any appreciation. McDonalds has
left a bad taste in our mouth!
More Mcdonalds Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- Mcdonald's Restaurants - your restaurant in el paso, ar
- McDonald's - quarter pounders with cheese
- McDonald's - poor and unprofessional service.
- McDonald's - dry stale buns and a dry big mac sandwich.
- McDonald's - bad customer service, incorrect orders, rude staff and bad cold food falling apart.