McDonald's / food made me sick!
3 consecutive times now I have gotten sick just minutes after eating at this particular Mcdonald's in Pine Grove Pa. I stop there every now and then and during the day it seems alright. I don't get sick. At night is another story. 3 consecutive times now that I have fallen ill after eating there. The first 2 times I just dismissed it as coincidence, but not after the 3rd time.
One thing I have noticed different from day to night is the staff. The staff at night is all young kids, including the manager. 18 yrs old at best. Being kids I could only imagine what they might be doing to the food. I find it very surprising there are no older employees there. At least one to watch over them. Kids... that's all they are.
I think someone should inspect and investigate this particular restaurant some night when all the kids are working. I can't recall what days these 3 incidents happened. I can tell you the last incident happened on a Friday night. It's just a disgrace that they hire all kids and put them on the same shift with no apparent adult supervision. Come on now, kids for managers...
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Dry stale buns and a dry Big Mac sandwich.
- McDonald's - bad customer service, incorrect orders, rude staff and bad cold food falling apart.
- McDonald's - getting our order correct and in a timely manner
- McDonald's - shift manager
- McDonald's - fries 🍟 all small orders despite the size you order