Mcdonald's / food made me sick!

1 427 Suedberg RdPine Grove, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 570-345-6400

3 consecutive times now I have gotten sick just minutes after eating at this particular Mcdonald's in Pine Grove Pa. I stop there every now and then and during the day it seems alright. I don't get sick. At night is another story. 3 consecutive times now that I have fallen ill after eating there. The first 2 times I just dismissed it as coincidence, but not after the 3rd time.

One thing I have noticed different from day to night is the staff. The staff at night is all young kids, including the manager. 18 yrs old at best. Being kids I could only imagine what they might be doing to the food. I find it very surprising there are no older employees there. At least one to watch over them. Kids... that's all they are.

I think someone should inspect and investigate this particular restaurant some night when all the kids are working. I can't recall what days these 3 incidents happened. I can tell you the last incident happened on a Friday night. It's just a disgrace that they hire all kids and put them on the same shift with no apparent adult supervision. Come on now, kids for managers...

Comments

Bi
  17th of Mar, 2008

You don't catch on very quickly do you? I wouldn't feed McDonald's food to my dog. Only losers eat at McDonald's