McDonald's / being rude and calling customer liars!
Manager was rude and called me a liar. Cashier took my order and items were missing, i.e. (medium drink, fries, and sweet & sour sauce). When I told the cashier that items were missing she told me, "no they are not". then went and got the manager. When I told the manager that items were missing he RUDELY asked for my receipt..saw that the items were not there and asked the cashier to make it right. The cashier got the cup for the medium drink and the fires. When she picked up the cup for the drink she put her fingers inside the cup. I then told the manager to get me another cup and told him what she had done. He told me "She does not do that", and asked me to show him what she did. I showed him and he said "her fingers are clean, that cup is fine". I told him no it is not and to get me a new one. He refused so I then stuck my hands back in the cup and crushed it and told him that not getting me a clean cup is against health policy in any restaurant. He finally got me another cup and then tried to charge me $1.30 for the new cup. I told him "Stick up your butt, I am not paying for something that is not my fault". I then noticed that I had not gotten my sweet & sour sauce and I asked for that. The manager then told me "We are out". I saw that they had two FULL tubes of it where the cashiers pick up the wrapped burgers under the warmers. If this is how McDonald's is ran, then you can rest assured that I will never go back! Edgewood is a small town... word gets around. With Moriarty only being 8 miles away, word will spread there too. I am now going to the papers and filing a complaint with the health board and anyone else that will hear what I have to say. I know I cannot close all the McDonald's all over the country, but the two here in Edgewood and Moriarty New Mexico will be okay by me. We need a sonic anyway!
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Stale cold disgusting food! Big Mac, Fillet-o-fish and french fries
- McDonald's - Cleanliness 
- Mcdonald’s - cherry limeade slushie 
- McDonald's - restaurant 
- McDonald's - tvs are usually turned off, or I am told don't work, or the employees tell me they don't know how to turn them on.