McDonald's / treated bad and poor service

1 4047 EAST 106TH STREETChicago, IL, United States Review updated:

(7/8/08)i went to this mcdonalds that i go to all the time by my house but i never been treated like I've been treated tonight!!! For starters the guy that was taking my order through drive thru was going back and forth with me on the order like he couldn't hear, but we i got up to the window he was hugging on a girl that didn't even have a uniform on... i joked around with him and said don't get any freakyness on my fries. I thought the girl might have worked there because she was all around the back but then when i got to the 2nd window she was eating with friend at a table (she didn't work there at all), when i got to the 2nd window everyone is standing around and laughing... once i got my food after 5 min. My fries were cold and i was missing 2 mc chickens, i asked for more fries and the boy responded "what aren't those hot enough" i gave him all the food back, he tells me 2 pull ahead for the wait i wait on the food for another five min. He comes out still with no mc chickens then yells you weren't charged for mc chickens which he could have told me at the window but they were too busy play with girls and almost having sex in the back of the store that i had the worst time ever i would never go back and will never let my friends go there it another one the same amount of time away, but i would like for something to get done i work at portillo's and we get it when something ain't right so i want the same.

Sk

Comments

• Kr
      20th of Aug, 2008

I went to a 24 hour Mc Donald's in Dartmouth Nova Scotia this morning at 1:30 A.M.
    My boyfriend and I had a serious craving for a Mc Flury, so we went through the drive thru.
    When we reached the "talk box" (order placing mic) my boyfriend asked for the lady to wait just a minute, and believe me...he did say it rather politely.When we figured out what flavour we wanted(we asked for two large Rolo Mc Flury's with $.50 cents worth of extra toppings) the employee(Karon) responded rudely..."wow it took you that LONG to come to that little conclusion?"
    She began laughing through the mic with a female fellow employee.When we drove to the window to pay, there was a young male standing on the other side of the drive thru talking to the rude employee.
    When the employee took our interac cards, she interrupted what my boyfriend was saying to her, to ask the young male a question...he was undoubtly her boyfriend(you are not allowed to give pedestrians there meal through the drive thru...and thats what she did..right in the middle of our transaction.
    Then she handed us our Mc Flury's and when she passed them to us they were not level, she held them so that it looked like the contents were going to fall out...when we got them..there was NOT 50 cents worth of extra stuff in them, they were a standard Rolo Mc Flury..when you ask an employee to put in extra toppings they HAVE to put it in, or basically its a form of freud..you pay for something you are supossed to get, and in return you get shorted for it.When my boyfriend tried to get the rude girl's attention she slammed the drive thru window...I don't know why she acted like this...when we were very polite, we treated her with the most upright respect..and got treated awful in return...