Mcdonalds — not clean, and playland needs repairs
I often patronize Mc Donalds of Batesville (at least once a week). I have a 9 yr old son which would explain as to why I am there so often. So we can safely say that I have visited there 52 times within the last year and I am very familiar with this establishment. During the last year I have watched this resturant go DOWN HILL ----FAST. The playland is suppose to have video games in it, they have been broken and not repaired for over 6 months. Numerous times (too many to keep count) I have been in the restrooms and they are nasty. Rings in the bottom of the toilet, wast paper in the floor and I honestly don't believe the employees that are in charge of cleaning knows the meaning of disinfectant cleaners-the odor and appearance can tell all!
I am honestly not a person who complains about much at all. I have worked with the public a lot, I understand how difficult it is to keep things in order and clean all the time. This is over the top though- I don't expect the same nasty toilet ring to stay in the toilet from one week to the next. I also expect that if I am going to spend at least $10.00 every time I visit this resturant because my son wants to play in playland that the toys should be in working order at least half of the time that I am there.
If you need to discuss anything with me I am very willing to help in any way possible.
Sorry had I known I could attach pictures I would've taken some for you.
My name is Kerri Sullivan
HC 89 Box 61A
Guion, Arkansas 72540
More Mcdonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site