Mc Donalds Restaurantservice

i think it poor business that they charge u xtra on double cheeseburger or any product IF
u ask for mayo only or any changes at all!!!
even if u ask for catsup only or plain it is more because of a change...See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Edwardsburg, MI
it must be nice to be so big that u DO NOT need the business--i would think in these times that everyone needs all the business they can get!!!
mc donalds headquarters says it is owner operated BUT if is still a mc donald francise and this owner represents
MC DONALDS
wonder what mr ray kroc would think about this type of advertisement???????
just want to let the public know about this crooked procedure

Comments

• Bi
      Sep 11, 2008

Making money is more important to McDonald's than your concerns.

• Ca
      Sep 25, 2008

Weither or not each Mc Donalds is owned individually I think it is a corporate responsibilty, to make sure every restaurant is clean and well managed. I have 7 kids that want to eat here all the time, but they are always dirty, and most of the staff In southern California don't care about there jobs anyways, so the food is thrown together, nasty looking sloped hamburgers. and the fries are always COLD.. when is the BIG GUYS GOING TO EVER REGULATE THESE RESTAURANT OWNERS????

• Al
      Sep 15, 2016

This girl that was giving me food at the desk was rude and I think her name was "Hannah" it said so on her name tag, either way she made my daughter very upset and me as well and she never even apologized and the order we got was wrong so I just went somewhere else with my daughter and basically wasted money...I'm never coming back here!