Mazda BT 50 / never ending problems

1 Mazda fourwaysSouth Africa Review updated:

I bought a brand new mazde BT50 in December 2009. Since the 2nd week of driving vehicle my problems started, my vehicle still not 100%, vehicle has been in workshop more than on the road. Dont want vehicle anymore. Dealership service shocking.

Comments

• Cr
      16th of May, 2013

I bought a brand new BT-50 in November 2011. After 8 days of having the vehicle i reported a paint defect throughout the whole car. It was taken back to Mazda and they said that they polished the vehicle and it is fine. When the car came home the same day i called to tell the salesman which i bought it from that the paint still has blotches through it and he told me Mazda Australia have asked me to wait 12 months and see what happens. I waited which ended up being 17 months before a Mazda Australia representative was able to make it out. By now the car is blotchy everywhere and looks like its 50 years old. They asked me to leave it for a few hours so the could take some photos etc. Anyway when i returned to pick the car back up i was told by the service manager that he feels it is due to environmental fallout. He told me that the Mazda representative also feels it was environmental fallout. I then responded with " i reported this when the vehicle was one week old". I also said i now know why they wanted me to wait 12 months, because then they could play the environmental fallout card. ill never return to mazda and buy another car again cant believe how disappointed i am. Anyways last week the whole computer shut down and i lost full control of my car, The power shut off i lost all interior lights and it just stopped. about 10 seconds later after i was almost hit by a tuck the car started again. i took it to mazda and mazda have called 5 days later to tell me suprise suprise they cant find any issues. wow. i was also told that the paint is definitely not being fixed and i am now foced to take the case to a tribunal.disgusted.