Maybelline Define A Lash / faulty product
I usually dont complain and because I cant find a website to complain to maybelline direct I will do it here. My mother and I purchased 2 of the new define-a-lash waterproof mascaras to give them a go, and when we took them home and opened them within a week of purchasing we found that neither of them has a brush for us to actually use them, of course we didnt keep the receipt from the store as we thought what could possibly be wrong with mascara, so we could not get any exchange let alone refund not impressed, how many people have had this problem and waste there hard earned money that is for some, difficult to come by these days.
More Maybelline Define A Lash Complaints & Reviews
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - strong irritation in eyes 
- Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner - Eye Burning & Headache from use 
- Maybelline Cosmetics - Siloutee Masacar, Maybellin 24 hour makeup 
- Maybelline Mascara - Unsealed Cosmetics 
- Maybelline - unwanted solicitation emails 
- Maybelline New York - maybelline gel eyeliner 
- Maybelline New York - bought a maybelline newyork baby lips cherry lip balm and found it to be broken and hollow when opened.
- Maybelline New York - complaint about service at a store
- Maybelline New York - maybelline tattoo gel eyeliner
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - irritation and itching in eyes