Max Novelty — unethical behaviour
I ordered from Max Novelty 2 months ago (September 26, 2017). I have not received my order. When I have tried to contact them (by email only because they don't have a phone and you can't register to their website) they just tell me to not worry about my money, that it is safe. I have emailed them numerous times. James Alderman is supposedly the owner of this company.
I tried to attach my receipt but was unable to do that.
More Max Novelty Complaints & Reviews
- Max Novelty - paint by number unethical behaviour 
- Max Novelty - paint by numbers paint kit 
- Max Novelty - scam company, do not buy from max novelty
- Max Novelty - diy paint by numbers 
- Max Novelty - shipping
- Max Novelty - paint by numbers 
- Max Novelty - order # mn5233-35479
- Max Novelty - product review
- Max Novelty - paint by number kit not received
- Max Novelty - paint by numbers