Max New York Life Insurance / scammed

1 United States

I was scammed by this company. This company is not worth trusting they will really betray your trust. I had taken a policy for my daughter and was very very regular in paying my premiums on time. I had feed in my mobile the date I had to fill my premiums so there was no chance of me to be late. I received a letter stating that I had to pay the premium and without wasting the day I send the check to their office and I also called them to confirm. The lady there said yes that the check is reached. But again I got a letter stating that I had to pay the premiums or my policy would lapse. I was very disturbed and called the lady again she told me not to worry and to ignore the letter. After few days I also checked the status of my account and found that the check was cleared, but again another day I received a letter saying that due to the delay in paying the premium my policy was relapsed. I was stunned and called back the same lady said that I ignore the letter. But how many time should I ignore I requested her to send me a letter stating that the payment was done but i never received the letter. I am calling her every now and then for the letter but no one seems to be interested in sending or taking care of the matter. I am fixed whether I should pay the premium again or what? Please help me. I am caught in their clutches, but would like to warn all those who are planning fro a insurance please say no to this company. The matter of insurance I all about trusting this company is not ready to apologies fro this nor are they ready to send a letter, so that it becomes a proof for me that the premium has been deposited.