Matchmeetups.com / Girls didn't communicate and asked only to evaluate pics

Don’t waste your time and money on the website www.matchmeetups.com. I registered on the website and tried to hook up with the girl from the website, but she replied only twice and once she asked to evaluate her pics. But I needed to pay for the evaluation. Total scam, so better don’t register there and post comments about your experience with them.

Or
Aug 17, 2014

More Matchmeetups.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      15th of Oct, 2014

Hi I am getting messages from my friend to check her profile in matchmeetups.com how do I sign up in your website

• Mi
      24th of Jul, 2018

@daylighttonight how do I sign up for this web site

• Da
      15th of Oct, 2014

how do i log in matchmeetups.com

• Ca
      20th of Oct, 2014

Ive been trying to log into my account after signing up, total b.s. go to pull site up and get message its off line. Well ### ever. SXYLUV33 if you seethis ma i tried, my ### hurts from sitting infront of comp. all nite. get at me 5209125164-P.

15th of Nov, 2014

scottbro18 of claremont.canr get in touch wirh friend canr sign in..call me 5589475

15th of Nov, 2014

scottbro of claremont .cant sign in.says site off line or unavalable 5589475 ...canr find whi i want

scottbrown of claremont

• Gu
      19th of Jun, 2015

Pages that xmeeting hoorny Afers xcheetrs and several have mostly girls engaged in tricking people to visit them on these pages. I can recommend pages Lookal hook up to eroticads. where you get contact. Good luck. Gunnar.

• Do
      25th of Aug, 2015

Hi Sara I have tried to find a way to log on to matchmeetups buy no joy . If you are still interested you can talk to me on Skype or my mobile no 07946738984 hope to hear from you oxox don

• Me
      21st of Sep, 2015

i can't find the site please send me the link to sign up

• Va

5th of Apr, 2016

Am nice

• Pa
      20th of May, 2016

This is for chloe85 have to sign in to match meetups no good.so just call for a chat 07743950656.

• Le
      30th of Sep, 2016

Dear Arrow girl or moongirlx I have been killing my myself to find yor phone on Xcrushes.com and matchmeetup.com this is E-mail [protected]@gmail.com, if you want to meet to call me at 4708093746. or text me and I will get dress and meet you or come over a have some Fun as you say. Let me know. Thank your new friend, As you have been saying us E-mailing back again force, I am dying to hear and meet and make feel good.

• Ke
      30th of Sep, 2016

Hey this is Kenneth I hope this is right email me if it is and give me your number and I'll text you back

• Bo
      31st of Oct, 2016

Smartchick8 I have tried to contact you its Robert hit me up 5199955251

• Cl
      9th of Dec, 2016

Its clint

• Ro
      18th of Dec, 2016

hola beybe soy rolando no puedo encontrar la pagina de machmeetups no me puedo registrar vamos a buscar otro medio para estar en contacto me interesas linda coolcool

• Dh
      10th of Aug, 2017

Hi, I have to contact " smartchick8" on Matchmeetups", how should I do to access it, my email address is ([protected]@hotmail.fr, thanks for quick reply from you.

• St