Master Care / cancellation bc300715ab0159
I have cancelled my policy on the 31st of October yet Master care still deducted a premium this month stating that I did not give them 30 days!
First they said I can't cancel if I had service in the last 6 months - last service was in February 2017 then they changed their story to the 30 days.
Today 29/11/2017 they took December premium and the lady I spoke to (very rude lady) told me to forget about the 31st of October as the policy was cancelled on the 7th of November thus I am liable...
How can I forget about the 31st of October if that is the day I emailed them...
More Master Care Complaints & Reviews
- Mastercare - mastercare apllicance insurance 
- Mastercare - repairs to fridge and freezer 
- Mastercare - scam
- Mastercare - repaires to my fridge 
- Mastercare - bad service
- Mastercare - debit orders still going off my account after I have cancelled my contract a while back
- Mastercare - washing machine repairs
- Mastercare - don't repair goods but take monthly fee no problem
- Mastercare - scam, ripoff
- Mastercare - super bad service again (car 24691-8)