Massage Heights / Massage Service

1 3008 Red Bird LaneGrapevine, TX, United States

Last year my husband was sweet enough to get me a 6 month membership to Massage Heights in Southlake, TX. Right after that we both lost our jobs and I called since they were debiting my account every month and asked if they could hold off till I founda job. They were very kind and within 3 months I got a job and called them back to reinstate my account. I thought the membership would end in six months since I didn't read the terms since it was a gift and at the end of the six months they still debited my account. I called them and they said I had to give 30 days notice and fill out the form. I said my husband specifically stated he only wanted 6 months but they said he had to call or I had to call to cancel it. I had to pay another month which made seven months paying. I didn't get to use the membership right then due to surgery but I just called today (1/20/2016) to schedule a massage and they said that I had to pay for it even though I had 3 hours left i had reluctantly had to pay for. They said when you cancel your membership you have 30 days to use your services up. it was highlights on the cancellation form but I only caught the 30 days to cancel and not the 30 days to use your membership up or I would have done that. I am furious and feel they take advantage of people especially like me who soon will be 65 years old in 10 days. In today's economy businesses should not take advantage of people like this.

Mr