Massage Heights / Deceptive sales and unauthorized credit card charges landings, sarasota
I gave written notice of my intent to terminate my contract as I fulfilled my obligation. When I called they told me once the contract time was up to come in and terminate before the next months billing. I showed up to cancel on Feb 6, 2017 and was told I should have done it the month prior. I explained that I called and they said no one would tell me that and treated me like a liar. I got so upset being lied to and then being treated so rudely I said fine just terminate it. I understood they were going to charge me for February but after that I would be done. I asked for the manager to call me back as I was not happy with what happened. after 3 days no call. I called again asking for the manager and again no call back. Now today they charged my card for another month! I have left another message and doubt I will get a call back. Them continuing to charge my card is no different than a thief who steals my money. This is very upsetting.
More Massage Heights Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Heights - Terrible experience 
- Massage Heights - Membership
- Massage Heights - Credit card charge 
- Massage Heights - Contract cancelled, but they keep charging my card
- [Resolved] Massage Heights - Inappropriately touched during a massage
- Massage Heights - Massage Service
- Massage Heights - dishonest practices
- Massage Heights - Unauthorized Credit Card Charge
- Massage Heights Franchising - lying about keeping my personal information
- Massage Heights Franchising - misleading sales techniques.