Massage Heights / Customer service

Matthews, GA, United States

Absolute worse customer service I have ever encountered. We have a membership with the Matthews, NC location. We booked a 90 minute session and prior to booking this confirmed, we had enough time accrued to cover the 91 minute but when we were checking out, we were informed that we had to pay an addition fee because our monthly fee hadn't been deducted yet. It's deducted on the 17th, our massages were on the 16th. When I asked why I was told we had enough time, no one could provide an answer and the manager was very rude. So I stopped going to that location and began going to the Stone Crest location in NC. Everything went fine there until I advised them we wanted to cancel our membership. When I tried to book our next appointments, all of a sudden, they couldn't find any openings at that location. WE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM BEFORE booking appointments. We were advised we needed to contact the Matthews location to schedule our massages as well as cancel the membership. We stopped in the Matthews location to cancel the membership, we were advised the employees cannot cancel the membership only a director. The director called back two days later and informed me, we couldn't cancel our membership until the 17th of October, today is October 1st. When I asked her if she would be calling me back, since I am the customer, she advised me no. I would need to call the Matthews location back again and have them reach her, then she would call me back again so I can cancel. WHAT???? Who does this?? I told her this was one of the reasons why I'm canceling the membership. I don't think she cared. I would suggest everyone who has a complaint against this company, submit a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. They need to be put out of business.

Do