Massage Envy North Wales, PA / rash after massage

Massage Envy North Wales
1460 Bethlehem Pike Suite 230b
North Wales
Phone: 267-708-1090
I had a gifted prenatal massage (1h). I arrived at 6:15, 15 minutes before my appointment as instructed and didn't leave until 7:40, due to the sales pitch after. However, my massage was only 50 minutes; it began at 6:35 and ended at 7:25. While this was an annoyance, it was nothing compared to the rash that begin within the hour of me arriving at home. By the next day, my back (the only area the therapist touched without a towel) was covered in a red, itchy rash that became leathery, hot to the touch, and intensely painful. At 8 months pregnant, I've had no option but to use a prescription steroid cream to try and heal the rash; if this doesn't work, the doctor said we will have to discuss a non-pregnancy friendly oral steroid, which no expectant mother wants to consider. I don't know if it is the oil they used or something that was on the therapist's hands, but this has been a miserable few days and, the best case scenario is that it will be over in 2 weeks and I'll have "only" had to spend $250-$300 to fix. (the picture attached is the rash looking "better" after a steroid treatment.)

Massage Envy North Wales, PA