Mason Easy Pay / mason credit card

Chippewa Falls, WI, United States

I recently applied for credit with Mason easy pay and was approved with a credit line of 500.00.So I placed an order for 107.00 and the order arrived about 4 days later and I was pleased.The order for 2 pair of shoes were sent back because of a sizing problem, no problem.I called customer service about 2 days later to see if the received the returned items and if my account was credited for the return items, they said 'Yes', , , On the 11th of July I placed another order for a birthday gift for my sister, I even expedited the order to receive it before her bday on the 16th and everything was fine, the customer service rep assured me that I would receive the items by that date.On the 12th of July I received a e-mail stating that the order had been cancelled.I immediately called customer service to find out what the problem was, I was told I would have to make a payment first before I could order anything else.A payment on what, I returned the items for 107.00 and I have a credit line of 500.00!!!.I received a bill for 16.18 due on 7/20/2016 I guess for shipping and handling for the return items.I immediately went and purchased a money order and sent it out because I want no more dealings with this company, I have several stores credit card and I have never had this problem...

Ka