Marshalls/TJX Companies Inc / discriminating behavior by the store clerks
My husband was not allowed into the family fitting room due to the store policy. We were told that I can take my one year old with me into the fitting room. It is difficult to try on clothes when my baby wants me to pick him up. Also, if I wanted my husband to see how an outfit looks, I would have to leave my baby in the room by himself, or carry him out every time (he was sitting in a stroller). Our son stayed with my husband outside the fitting room area. Every time I came out to show how an outfit looks and then left, our son started crying. It was extremely stressful trying out clothes. I felt we were discriminated as a family. The manager Andrea said she could not let us in the family fitting room because this was the store policy. In one year of my son's life this was the first time my husband, my baby and I were not allowed in the same fitting room. Andrea was very room, and said we can leave and not shop there if we don't like it. We left without me finishing trying out all the outfits. I am still very upset about the incident. I do not plan to come back to this store again. We would rather shop where we are not discriminated. We left the store without looking at some other stuff that we came to look for.
More Marshalls/TJX Companies Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours 
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause 
- Marshalls - check cashing systems 
- Marshall's Department Store - Store did not handle an upset person! 
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation 
- Marshalls - customer service
- Marshalls - returns
- Marshalls - I was accused of shoplifting after making my purchased and showing my receipt at the door.
- Marshalls - a pair of timberland boots
- Marshalls - customer service complaint and price