Marlin Leasing / Lease

1 P. O. Box 637 Mount Laurel NJ, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-236-2409

I leased a digital copier through Marlin Leasing for a 60 month period with the machine to be returned at the end of the period. I notified Marlin that I would be returning the equipment and needed return instructions. It took Marlin from the beginning of August to the beginning of November to issue the instructions. They continued to bill me for the equipment that was due to be returned. Although I called on a number of ocassions to tell them that I was awaiting return instructions. They wound up sending deliquent notices and applying payments from another piece of leased equipment to the equipment that was to be returned and then applying late charges to the currently leased equipment. This has been a nightmare and I cannot get anyone at Marlin Leasing to return my phone calls or resolve the problem. I am concerned that this situation will ruin my credit.

Comments

• Os
      Apr 05, 2011

I had the same experience - Marlin leasing is a nightmare with contracts structured to screw their customers. DO NOT USE MARLIN LEASING.