[Resolved] Maple Call Inc / long distance carrier
I was a necc custumer, now I got an invoice from maple call inc, for calls that I already paid to necc, plus some charges that I did not have before with necc.
I have never agreed to be a customer of maplecall inc.
The bill came on february 4 and it says to be paid by february 2?!?!?
I do not want to be a customer of your company by assimilation, so please terminate your services as acting as my long distance provider.
I need more information about your company and what you have to offer, and maybe than i'll decide if I will chose you or not.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Maple Call Customer Care's Response, Feb 06, 2019
Dear valuable customer!
Please provide us with your contact phone number and your customer ID and we will contact you back. You may also write us directly at [protected]@maplecall.com and our team of experts will assist you with all questions and concerns.
Maple Telecom customer care team
More Maple Call Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Maple Call Inc - long distance calls 
- Maple Call Inc - toronto, ontario, m5w5m5 
- Maple Call / NECC telecom - phone bill 
- Maple Call Inc. - unknown company billing 
- [Resolved] Maple Call Inc. - invoice for services not provided nor signed up with 
- Maple Call - Charges
- Maple Call - telecommunications
- Maple Call - I received an invoice/bill 89032839 from this company I never heard had any agreement or business and
- Maple Call Inc - invoice for long distance service that was cancelled in march 2018 and not used since.
- Maple Call Inc. - long distance charges.