[Resolved] Maple Call Inc. / invoice for services not provided nor signed up with

1 Po box 57109 stn A toronto on 5w 5w5, Canada Review updated:

Never was a customer for maple call inc. Never gave any consents nor subscribed for their services. Now they send me invoices for fake services?!
More important detail is that calling [protected] leads you nowhere: an auto response message tells you to call 'another day' and the call is simply disconnected.
Not going to pay. I have never signed up for their services.

• Resolution statement

• Maple Call Customer Care's Response, Feb 05, 2019

Dear valuable customer!
    Please provide us with your contact phone number and your customer ID and we will contact you back. You may also write us directly at [protected]@maplecall.com and our team of experts will assist you with all questions and concerns.
    Maple Telecom customer care team

Se
Feb 2, 2019

Comments

• Dj
      9th of Feb, 2019

Feb 8 same happened to me. Whose that company? From where they have my contact info? Why I need to pay for services never signed for? I'm not going to pay. It looks like a big scam going around.

17th of Feb, 2019

It most definitely is a scam. It is disturbing to think that things are getting worst. I have never seen an outright fraudulent bill before. My mother received a bill for long distance services from Maple Call for a call in January. Well, as of January, she had been deceased for nine months and there was no landline in her house,

• Jb
      14 hrs 35 mins ago

I have the same issue. Never signed with Maple Call Inc., paid all my bills to NECC, but Maple Call thinks that I owe them $1.34 for calls, $4.00 call discount i have no clue what for, and $8 service charges with no explanation. I tried to call again, no success.