Manstermed.com / unurthorized payment

1 perth, Western Australia, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0419560198

unauthoried charges being taken out of our account, and we dont know who they are or what they are. I wont my money back. I HAVE CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT WITH THE BANK, SO THEY CAN NOT TAKE ANY MORE MONEY. I HAVE BEEN WITH THAT BANK FOR OVER 15YEARS, AND IT HAS COME TO THIS.

Le

Comments

13th of Nov, 2008

There has been a 10 dollar charge taken out of my account. If it does not stop, I will have to canncel my account.

6th of Jun, 2009

Brazzers.com (billed by manstermed) practices "1 dollar trial" scam. The trial lasts for two days, and if not cancelled, it will update to regular membership costing $40 a month. After you have bought your trial, you won't be able to cancel it by any means. The cancellation forms at their pages don't work and if you try to e-mail them, an automatic response will tell you to go on that same page that doesn't work. Telephone numbers won't work either, you can listen the waiting music for hours, until their office closes. There should be some "online chat help", but no one is never online to help you.

So, the only way to stop them from billing you is to close your credit card. I strongly recommend that you NEVER give your credit card number to manstermed. It's a bit strange, that manstermed.com doesn't even exist, tells something about the company.

I hope people will rise up and mass sue the company.

• Mj
      19th of Oct, 2009

I don't know how but they have charged me money with a credit card that I had only used once, in december 2007 in a travel agency. I have just realized they have been charging me 34.95euros monthly for the three last months. Iam going to cancel the card and the account tomorrow.
    We have to report this situation.

A Manstermed victim from Madrid (Spain).

• Tr
      3rd of Mar, 2010

they are dirty scamming thiefs, I have never heard of them or used them and i have been charged 34 quid a month for last 5 months. my bank are treating it as fraud and my card is cancelled and my solicitor is dealing with it..they have fked with the wrong girl this time!