Mango Financial / Mango Money CardDECEPTION

My MANGO MONEY PREPAID DEBIT CARD was stolen on December 6, 2014 and I reported it stolen on December 9th. When I called in I spoke with Reynan and his supervisor Phillip. They both promised me a replacement card within 7 to 100 business days. To my dismay this order was never processed. I called in on December 24, 2014 to find out why I never received a card and i spoke with another supervisor who promised me an expedited card will be received before December 31, 2014. Once Again, to my dismay, I call in on December 29, 2014, and spoke to Rhanan, who informed me that the expedited card had not been sent out as they were out of temporary cards and have to wait on a response from the manufacturer. I have been terribly inconvenienced by this mishap on behalf of Mango Money. I was told by Rhanan that the only thing that they can do to give me a $5.00 credit and reimburse me a $3.00 monthly fee. ARE YOU SERIOUS!!?? I have been a loyal customer for over 3 years and this is how I am treated. I am calling in for help[ and I am being told something different each time now. SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO KEEP MY BUSINESS? AND BY THE WAY, I STILL DON'T HAVE A CARD!

Mi
Dec 30, 2014

Comments

Dec 30, 2014

Hello,

Sorry to hear this, but Mango has been a deception ever since. The terms and agreement were BS from the start. Their claim-to-fame was the insurance sold on the back-end -- nothing else. That was five (5) years ago. They basically sold insurance accounts with a debt card attachment, not really the other way around. Debit cards as such used as such basically provide the company an easier access to "managed funds" instead of dealing with all the mailing payments, etc.

It cannot be preached enough --- read the TOS / TAA before agreeing to usage! Best advice is just to dump the card and service. Any funds in the account will be lost; probably spent in monthly fees even during a dispute. You'll be lucky to get the check cashed. File the dispute claim and let it ride for policy sakes. It you get the money back --good. If you don't -- just say bye --it's gone -- lesson learned.

Thanks.

• Re
      Jan 11, 2016

20 pound has been taken from my account after an inquiry on 11th jan 2016 about visa cards.