Malaysian Immigration Consultant / Is this correct
Confucian Private School
To CARL ROE Mar 27 at 2:21 PM
Dear Carl Allan Roe,
I have received the signed copy of the contract letter, which confirms your agreement to the terms and condition of this job offer. You may arrive here in Malaysia one week before your starting date.
Concerning your Malaysian complete working documents and flight ticket, contact the Malaysian Immigration Consultant office in Kuala Lumpur to process your two years working visa, Malaysian teaching certificate, National Id card, Insurance/Tax clearance and flight ticket.
Below is the Immigration office contact details; all your documents will be processed in Kuala Lumpur and the Immigration office will send it to you via courier delivery company.
Malaysian Immigration Consultant
Email: [protected]@ fastservice.com
Mr. Mansur Jugal Kishore (Head of Immigration Office)
Do not hesitate to contact me if the Immigration office needs any information or document from our school.
We do not have dressing code, modest dress would be highly appreciated. Our School Management will provide all the materials and textbooks you need to teach our students. You will receive all the materials, textbooks and timetable when you arrive in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
More Malaysian Immigration Consultant Complaints & Reviews
- Immigration Department Of Malaysia, - Work permit fee 
- Immigration Department Of Malaysia - Rude immigration officer 
- Immigration Of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia - Illegal stay & work of vietnamese girls
- Immigration Department Of Malaysia - &hallo, boy, auto gate!!& 
- Immigration Department Of Malaysia - klia immigration clerks very rude behaviour 
- Immigration Department Of Malaysia - unable to retrieve lost camera - email subject "gts04035-03/2019/ah"
- Immigration Department Of Malaysia - malaysia immigration
- Immigration Department Of Malaysia - evisa for sri lankan passport
- Immigration Department Of Malaysia - rude af officer at jb customs
- Immigration Department Of Malaysia - the way we were treated by the immigration officer at penang int. airport