Makrofaulty tv, blank screen, taken for repairs last year dec and again this month.

I have a 50 " philip TV still under warranty, screen went blank on Dec it was taken for repairs took almost the whole month without TV minding we paying bills for this TV(dstv).We experience the same issue with the TV again this Month so i personally asked the details of a Technician as it seems as if his RCA is so poorly, they gave me details for your service provide and asked her (Simone) how long does it takes to do the repairs she told me 2/3 days and Makro is the one who is making delays for collections, and my TV was supposed to be collected last week Friday and Simone did sent an Email to zaiboon.[protected]@makro.co.za regarding this and they said parcel is not ready for collections.Makro has been hiding behind people thinking their poor service delivery would not be seen.I have all the conversations between Simone and Zaiboon regarding this from Thursday Simone has been waiting, So roughly it gonna be another month without Tv and i need to know how long do I have to take this TV for repairs?Now and Then ?

Pa