Makemyid.com / Makemyid.com is a scam!

I ordered and sent money to them weeks ago and still have not received my ID. I also repeatedly sent them e-mails asking for updates on the status but he never responded. Do not send your money to this guy. He will ask you to send $100 via WesternUnion to the name: Amr Hussein in Cairo, Egypt. His website, makemyid.com, is registered to a Sammie Lee in Costa Rica. I also tried to call the number that the website was registered under and the phone number is disconnected. DO NOT order from makemyid.com, you will never see your ID and your money will be long gone.

St

More Makemyid.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

29th of May, 2007
    MakeMyID.com - Please tell me you've gotten your stuff!

Me and some friends sent an order to them 2 weeks ago tomorrow, please tell me that you've gotten your stuff since you wrote your complaint... UGH!!!

• Al
      12th of Jul, 2007

I ordered and sent money to them 3 weeks ago... i still waiting... i try to contact makemyid by e-0mail but they don't answer... DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THEM... IT IS A FAKE...

21st of Jul, 2007

I know brother! I ordered mine 5 months ago and never got it. I sent in dozens of email and never got a reply, that site is a total scam. Do not ever order ### from Egypt, those hajis will rip you off!!

21st of Jul, 2007

Naw bro, sorry but ur not getting ur stuff man. I ordered mine 5 months ago, sent countless emails and they never replied. You got jipped just like everyone else did.

27th of Jul, 2007

I ordered an id and sent the money via Western Union, but something struck me funny(odd). I paid the Western Union bill with my debit card. After re-reading the instructions which stated that they will not pick up Western Union funds that have been paid by debit/credit cards, and that they verify with Western Union how the funds were shipped? Well, I became suspect so I called W.U. The rep. told me that there was no way in hell that anyone could verify funds, or source of funds. The recipient just goes to W.U. and picks up the CASH. I immediately put a stop payment on those funds and guess what? I can't access the makemyid.com site anymore!!

Wonder why???

• Sh
      17th of Mar, 2010

Sir /
    I received a letter from you. I ask confirm or deny them - I ask the answer to the following email address: you_sef5@hotmail.com

This copy of the letter: --

From: western_union_department@w.cn
    To: you_sef5@hotmail.com
    Subject: Western Union Money Transfer {Please read caerfully}
    Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:41:17 +0000

Attention:,

Thanks for your swift to our previous mail, the content of your mail was well understood by us, and we are officially informing you that you have been designated as a beneficiary of the G-20 / British Government reward to solve the global world economy melt down.

You've been sent a payment of USD $ 7, 500.00 (seven thousand five hundred U.S. Dollar) according to a statement the UK Treasury, in full Her Majesty the UK Treasury, which indicates that we should be sending you twice a week a payment of USD $ 7, 500.00 for the period of six months until the completion of U.S. $ 360, 000.00 (three hundred sixty thousand dollars U.S.) to the reception.

The British Prime Minister James Gordon Brown has made several statements that the government is analyzing the financial crisis with several goals: to solve those problems of liquidity, and capitalization rules. Since 1999, the G-20 has contributed to strengthening the international financial architecture and to promote sustainable economic growth and development.

The G-20 now has a crucial role in advancing the work among the advanced economies and emerging to fight against the financial crisis and economic arena, the United Kingdom is very honored to chair the Group of Twenty in 2009 in other to restore global financial stability, lead the international economic recovery and ensure a sustainable future for all countries worldwide.

We finally sent you the first payment of USD $ 7, 500.00 (seven thousand five hundred U.S. Dollar), but rest assured that you can not collect money from Western Union or follow the line of Money for any collection until now, because you have not fulfilled the obligations necessary because of your transfer.

Here are the details of the $ USD 7500.00 your first payment
    Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN): 5229059427
    Sender's name: Anton Huber
    COUNTRY: UK
    Track through Western Union website: www.westernunion.com

Be informed that you won, t be able to pick up the money now because of the instruction of the Office of IMF (International Monetary Fund) that you have to get the clearance certificate Fund (FCC). The certificate shall bear you the original beneficiary of the Fund and to change the receiver to your name and the certificate is only USD $170 (One Hundred and Seventy dollars U.S.), which must be paid by all beneficiaries to a changed documented receiver name

To advance you must provide your:
    FULL NAME:
    ADDRESS:
    MOBILE:
    AGE:
    SEX:
    COUNTRY:
    OCCUPATION:
    SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT or any form of valid ID, so that we can process your document to change the receiver on the certificate of discharge of the Fund.

All matters related thereto shall be treated confidential until your fund is transferred to you to avoid identity fraud, or to duplicate.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Regards,