Elite meeting Complaints & Reviews

Elite meetingScam

I signed up to Elite Meeting and then found out i had to pay x amount of money to read incoming emails that were coming in like hot cakes!! These messages were coming from very attractive guys! I felt really frustrated that i couldnt read the messages, so I gave in and paid for the site. After the payment, no more messages were coming through like the others. And then i found this complaint site and then it smacked me right in the face and instantly thought 'scam'!! I later called my bank and because i handed my details over unkowingly of this, the bank unfortunately can not do anything about it. So now, i have lost my money due to this deceitful site. Not very happy.

• Co
    Connedonce Nov 09, 2010

I have to agree with the previous complaint - this dating site is definatelly a scam. Before I got conned into joining - I received so many interest's...but afterwards I never got one.
    The one and only man who contacted me landed up being a scammer who tried to extort money out of me. Let this serve as a warning to all those lonely people out there...!
    I for one will NEVER AGAIN join a dating site. I will rather be single than be scammed again.

• Da
    DannyBuck Jan 26, 2011

I joined EliteMeeting after seeing an ad on Facebook and I have to say, it is a legit website. In fact, I find it better than Match.com and Jdate (clearly they serve a different audience but still, I like them better). I have met 2 people from it so far, both are real, beautiful and sweet. And I am in correspondence with many others. As for fake profiles, I'm VERY sure there are some. As well, I do get emails from women from foreign countries who can't write english very well. I can say all other dating sites joined in my lifetime indeed have SCAMMER profiles, But you can block them via the privacy settings to screen them out pretty quick. And finally, I did not pay $60 p/mo, but rather $140 for the year. Thats just under $12 p/mo and quite reasonable in my opinion. Who knows, maybe they went legit. All I know is I like the website and hope they keep up the good work!

Elite meetingFake People Planted on Site

I, like many others, have experienced the fradulent activity that goes on the Elite Meeting Dating site. You are charged an astronomical fee for the dating site to find that the people that you are put in contact with are merely seeds that have been planted to entice you to pay for a membership. The owner of this site should be prosecuted to evey extent of the law. I can certainly say that it was ignorant of me not to check out the site before giving them any money. If anyone is reading this while they are in the process of deciding to join, trust me, I have been on a few sites and this is far by the most fradulent dating site on the internet. People like this should pay for what they are doing and I plan to do my part to have it stopped.

• Kh
    Khobieton Mar 03, 2010

I have proof that this is a scam! Here is what happened to me. I HAD a memebership to this site for the least expensive membership. I think I has one date which proved to be an embarrassement as after I met him, not only did I find out that he was not a member of Elite Meeting he was a member of another site that I guess they had linked to this site. Turned out he was married and looking for some fun while in Vegas...Anyway I quit the membership and removed my photo from my profile. Couldnd't figure out how to completely remove my profile so I changed the profile to read something like this..."I am an insane, crazy person that just got out of a mental institution" I am not looking for any Normal guys. I don't work at all and then I put down under income that I have a net worth of a billion dollars. I then adjusted my profile to an old email address that I never use. Many months later I happened to check that old email address inbox and I had 256 emails from Elite Meeting.com ...Upon looking at my mail which I couldn't read because I am not a member I thought it was strange at first because almost every single guy was really good looking! Then as I looked at the dates the the mail was sent to me from them they were sent one per day...I had no idea so many rich gorgeous guys, oh by the way they all had a net worth of at least 1.5 million dollars and up to 20 million., , , well I had no idea that so many rich guys were actually looking for someone who was mentally ill!!! Wow..This website is a scam and I would like to get the money back that I already paid. Do not join this site it is a rip off!! The owners send these out...Little theives...

• Su
    Sumzing Apr 13, 2010

I, too, am convinced this site is a scam. I was sent at least one or two messages from really attractive guys, all tall, all really wealthy... in other words, too good to be true. The wording in their profiles were all very similar and I realized it must be fake because one guy was from London and yet he spelt "favourite' the American way! I decided I would not part with at least $180 .. NZ dollars too... just to look at the messages... very dodgey

• Su
    Sumzing Apr 13, 2010

I meant to say that I was receiving messages at least one or two every day... I believe them to be from fraudulent members

• Na
    NataliaC Sep 29, 2013

This Website its a Total Scam.I have been in the website since the beggining, like from 5 years ago.I
    started to get a lot of messages and i did replied to all of them and i never ever received a reply back.After that ive only replied to VIP members and Diamond Members who can reply because they are a paid members, and i dont even get a reply back from them.This is a Totally Faux/Fake website.
    All profiles are made by this Latin Guy who presumes to be the CEO.He has several accounts in other
    well known websites to meet sucessful people.I dont know if his picture its real or fake but it seems like
    a rich latin guy.But hes just a fraudaster.DONT PAY, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices