Maisie MavenI did not receive a reopro professional steam styler I purchased. maisie maven sent me a no name, no argan oil can be added styer.

T Nov 17, 2017

My name is Tanesha Smith [protected] Golf Valley ct. Douglasville, GA 30135. I have several pictures and email communication between myself and Maisie Maven rep. I attempted several times to upload something is wrong with your system. If you can email me personally I can send to you as an attachment to my complaint. Thank-you for your time.
On October 6, 2017, I purchased the Reopro Salon Professional Steam Straightener from Maisie Maven website. It was listed for sale price $89.95 & free shipping. When purchased the site indicated I will get the item in 6-8 weeks. They delivered a package on November 13th, but it was not what I ordered. I immediately reviewed the return/refund policy. It indicated they had to have item back within 7 days of receipt. I went to USPS and Fed-EX, both indicated they could not guarantee delivery to Beijing within that time frame without an expedited process and it would cost approximately $83.00.
I then contacted the company via email on Nov 14th informed them of their mistake and asked for a resolution. I also attached photos of the product I was mailed. On Nov 15, a customer service representative her name is Deborah ( no last name or job ID # given) responded to my email via email indicating I was sent the correct product along with a photo of the matching item I received and no further action will be expected.
The problem is the item I was sent is not what was advertised and they will not correct their error. It is also not advertised anywhere on their website. How could I order something that I never saw or isn't advertised to be purchased?
The item sent isn't even a styler that argan oil can be added to. I could have ordered a steam styler from Amazon for half the money. I purchased the Reopro because of the videos and positive customer reviews it received. I was willing to pay more and wait longer for that specific item. Nowhere on the styler, the instruction manual or the box id the word Reopro indicated. It only says on the box it is a "Professional Hair Straightener" Not a Reopro what I got was a plain black styler with half the features of what I purchased. This one has 2 temperature settings, Reopro has 6 and many more features, see below description from their site.
I am asking for a return paid shipping label and the item I ordered. If they are unable to fill the order, I want my money returned. I should not be penalized for their error.
This is the Reopro styler description from their site:
Designed with an upgraded adjustable steam outlet, the ReoPro™ Salon Professional Steam Hair Straightener releases steam within 60 seconds' heating. Conditioning steam infuses moisture back into your hair, locking natural hair oil and adding more shine to the finish. 1-2 drops Argan oil mixed inside achieves extra celestial shine, perfect for silky treatment. INNOVATION: A perfect infusion of nano ceramic and ionized tourmaline, plus the floating function in plates, the steam iron smoothly glides through hair at ease, taming the thick & coarse hair and killing the problematic hair such as frizzy hair and split ends. 2 IN 1 PRO TOOL: Ergonomic design with cool tips easily straightens curly hair and creates charming waves. 1.25 inch perfect width gets the job handy and efficiient. SMART FEATURES: High-end rubber matte surface for cozy holding, worldwide dual voltage appliance, removable water tank for easy refills, 60MIN auto shut off, 360° swivel salon grade cord and lockable plates for traveling. PACKAGE INCLUDES- 1* ReoPro™ Steam Styler- 1* Argan Oil Treatment Injection Bottle- 1* Operating Instruction. PLUG TYPE : Ships with correct plug type based on your geographical location.
Please help me with a resolution their site says their products are high-quality and 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. I am not satisfied with this mistake and I AM NOT HAPPY THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO FORCE METO KEEP A PRODUCT THAT IS NOT HALF AS GOOD AS WHAT I ORDERED.