Mahindra Scorpio / Dealer complain
I have purchased a new scorpio micro hybrid EX from RALAS MOTORS (G.E. Road, Tatibandh, Raipur) on 29th February 2012, whose invoice number is INV12A001445 and key number 1425. But that same day, due to some animals on road scorpio got accident. Only the back portion of the vehicle was damaged and we go back to the Dealer - Ralas Motors on 02.03.2012 to do it repair. He gave us job number - 14289 and give us delivery date of 15.03.2012.
But now its 18.03.2012 about 1 month passed the delivery deadline. But still i have no hope of getting it soon due to bad service of the Dealer. Firstly he told us that there were some delay in parts, so he called us after 10 days, when we appear after 10 days then he told us that by mistake the part is of old model, then again we go then again he said that we still have not recovered it.
I live in a small town far from Raipur (capital of Chhattisgrah) and we have visited more than 10 times to dealer but still we didn't got any positive response. Since long time i have faith on Mahindra company because earlier we owned a Marshel then Bolero and now it was turn of Scorpio. Although the problem was very little, only the back left side portion has damaged and back door glass was broke. Vehicle was absolutely fine because we take it normally from my home to Raipur Dealer. Then also he is taking too much time.
So now help me what should i do.
More Mahindra Scorpio Complaints & Reviews
- Mahindra Scorpio - SERVICE CENTRE 
- Mahindra Scorpio - Poor manufacturing quality 
- Mahindra Scorpio - Over charging & unnecessary change of parts 
- Mahindra Scorpio - Faulty engine parts!
- Mahindra Scorpio - overheat problem 
- Mahindra Scorpio - Default Vehicle 
- Mahindra Scorpio - replace of spares part 
- Mahindra Scorpio - Shortage of Spare Parts
- Mahindra Scorpio - not start and have no reliable reply from company
- Mahindra Scorpio - company installed music system not working,Audio controls at steering wheel not working,etc