MagsForLess / ### and liars

Magsforless is a bunch of crooks, ### and liars. After not receiving any of my magazines for almost a year, I filed the first complaint, and someone from magsforless contacted me and promised me a delivery time of 4 - 8weeks. Now it's been 5 weeks, and I sent that person a couple emails inquiring the subscription status, so far, not a single word.

They are a bunch of crooks and liars, and it is their standard gimmik to buy more time by keeping giving out empty promises. I wish the FBI will clean them out.

A  4th of Jun, 2007 by
I, too, feel I have likely been ripped off by this company. I ordered a Gift Subscription for a friend and promised them delivery by the date presented to me by/in the Magsforless email confirming my order.

That date has come and gone weeks now and I am pissed. Sorry to be modestly blunt in using term 'pissed' as I feel much more than THAT and will contact an attorney I have on retainer to pursue these creeps for their pure theft of $6.99 - It's NOT the $6.99 --- its the hundreds - perhaps THOUSANDS of >$6.99's< that add up to Major Crime - if its so - they should face Legal Action! Don't know how this site works but amass107 @yahoo.com is my address if anyone like to see about class action suit? As I say I will be asking my attorneys advice today on this matter. In future I will always check https://www.complaintsboard.com first before proceeding with orders like this from knee jerk Internet companies.
A  11th of Jun, 2007 by
I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau about this company, magsforless. I am also including the info they have listed for the company... some of the phone numbers don't work but the more complaints to BBB gets about this scamming company the more likely it is they will do something about shutting them down.

A  11th of Jun, 2007 by