SwagVault.com Complaints & Reviews

SwagVault.comreverse isk scam

I've been ordering ISK for EVE Online for years with this provider. The last order I placed went smoothly, or so I thought. I had placed an order for 1 billion ISK back on 7/15/2011. The ISK was delivered promptly. The problem was that on 7/18/2011, I go to use some of that ISK to buy gear is gone. An EVE GM had reversed the in-game contract between swagvault and myself.

This gets worse as I contact swagvault's live chat. I explain what had happened. They request a screen shot of my in-game wallet. I send them the screen shot & then they waste 30 minutes of my time by telling me this is my fault. The problem is that the EVE GM did not just remove the ISK. They reversed the contract. I suspect that the swagvault sellers are entering tickets after ISK is transferred and then getting it back later. Basically, they're taking your money, and stealing the ISK back.

Be careful in where you buy online currency!

• Al
    albeiro Jun 05, 2007

I paid whit my credit card a service for 2000 of gold for my account of world of warcraft and they dont give me the gold cuz they dont have the gold is a cheat, please dont buy anything this please. I lost US 150 in this.

• Sw
    swgtrw Nov 05, 2008

dude..you payed 150 for 2000 gold??

SwagVault.comfailed to deliver product or issue refund

I purchased ISK (game currency) for Eve online. Although they made an attempt to deliver the currency the game management reversed the transaction returning the currency to them.

They required a game screenshot of the transaction reversal in order to discuss it. I reloaded the game and recovered a screenshot which I provided. After they review, they claimed not to have received the currency back. I asked to see the wallet screenshot that would have confirmed this and they refused.

I got squat they got nearly $30.00 and a pissed off client.

SwagVault.com###!

I purchased a levellig service from this company, they quoted 4 days and a few hours to level me from 30 to 50 in Aion and I purchased a few million Kinah. Not only did they take several days for the delivery of the Kinah (gold) they had all sorts of excuses as to why they didn't have it.

After 6 days of power levelling they had only boosted me to lvl 38. Not only were they using my toon to generate more Kinah but they were using it as a gold mule! No wonder they took so long to level. I made a complaint, told them to stop the levelling process and to refund the remaining credit in Kinah. After a few days of back and forth emailing I got this done but as soon as the transaction completed I received an email informing me that my account had been suspended due to in-game trading for real money and that my character had been used to transfer large amounts of Kinah and in-game items.

Now I have a friend who works in the Accounts Support team for Aion and he informed me that, although my account will stay banned, the actual complaint traced back to a mule they were investigating for in-game trading - It HAD to be SwagVault who placed the damned complaint! Pissed off because I was unhappy with their services, put my foot down and got ### done. This company is a complete joke!

Resolved SwagVault.comAccount Suspension due to Powerleveling

Never, ever deal with Swagvault for any World of Warcraft Services. I spent $210 on their Powerleveling product using the Recruit a Friend system and had both (!) accounts involved permanently suspended by Blizzard.

Investigation Concluded:
Type of Violation: Violation of the terms of service
Details of Incident: Verified use of online trading services such as power leveling.

SwagVault.comStolen Adena

Paid for 50m Adena and never recieved it. Person in live chat said they did not have the ADENA IN STOCK. ###.

• Br
    Brian Aug 12, 2008

Hey sorry that you guys got scammed, it's happened to me before too...

In the future if you are checking for virtual currency vendors to try to avoid getting scammed check out this site that I found:

It lists full consumer-reports-like vendor reviews of all of the top vendors, and has a pretty sweet price matching feature along with some graphs. That way you can find the cheapest prices along with the best customer service for all the major MMO's. I've had great gold purchasing experiences since I started using it.

• Te
    Ted Nov 27, 2008

Of course they're all about BS. You want more proof? Check out the Swagvault posts in www.wowgoldfacts.com.

I wish I had seen this site before I was insane enough to order from SwagVAULT (of horror).

• Wo
    wowlover May 07, 2009

used this site once before, it sucks . won't buy any gold from them . now when i need gold i always come to wexe.com . gold delivered fast and the support was great .i have their coupon code which can use for ever .if anyone wants to try .code LJJ007 will give u more surprise .

Jarod V Mar 20, 2012

HERES HOW MY SWAGVAULT EXPERIENCE WENT...This is Ticket i sent to them

I must say that this has been the worst online purchase experience I have ever had. Your representatives lied to me and promised gold delivery same day of order and Items/mount delivery within 24 hours. I dealt with people through Live Support and on the phone---They all basically are trained to say "We are really sorry, we understand your concerns, we will fill your order ASAP" or " few more hour our guy isn't here"

First off I hope someone with real authority and common logic reads this and understands my valid frustration. Here is how my experience basically went...

I call the swagvault phone number Friday before I purchase to verify that I can receive gold really soon and items within a reasonable time. They assured me YES--and said they had all in stock.

I travel to a Western Union and send You $219.98 which is available to you all within MINUTES--I checked the MTCN# via web and customer support.

Friday comes and goes and I get a huge runaround saying the person/banker/whoever isn't around to verify my payment??! WTF any braindead person w/ basic internet or phone skills can contact WU to verify it. Needless to say --I don't even get my gold friday.

Satuday arrives and by now I must know all your live support specialists by first name basis! Same runaround saying that my issue is of high priority and that I may even have my items in 12 hours!! So im super excited!

12 hours comes and goes and NOTHING--same BS about we are out of stock blah blah blah-IF YOU ARE OUT OF STOCK OF WOW ITEMS THEN SAY SO ON YOUR WEBSITE BEFORE PEOPLE DISH OUT HARD EARNED MONEY!

Sunday comes and goes-By this point they all know me and have finally admitted that they received my payment-FINALLY! I even get a verification email saying the order is is "processing" and that my items will be delivered really soon.

Well You can probally guess that that was BS too--i received nothing Sunday.

NOW-Today is monday-I use Live chat and tell them my terrible situation--they restate that they received my payment and they will send my items soon--can you people be any more vague and elusive?? A wonderfully nice Support Rep named Shirley arranged for me to at least get my gold delivered ingame after over an hour of waiting. they said "log in on your main and we will whisper you now"-NOTE- they didnt include the 5% bonus they said it was "partial payment"sigh.

As icing on this horrible cake they overcharged me $20 on the carved ogre Idol I ordered -I just realized that today !

TUESDAY ARRIVES-with high hopes of all my items being in my inbox/mailbox---NOPE!! I have to wait until like 12 noon to receive 2 out of the 3--The best one, the Mount, of course is missing! I get the good ol Swagvault runaround promising me 2 times this very day that "few more hours it will be mailed" BSBSBS! It's 6:45 East coast time USA atm and I cant even get a support specialist to connect me to a manager or even on the PHONE!

SO to sum this all up--This has been an AWFUL experience that could have been 100% mitigated. I feel like I was ripped off and lied to. I demand compensation for my overcharged item, my time lost due to dealing with live support/phone service and all the extra grief and anxiety i was placed through! I had full intentions of switching to swagvault for all my MMO needs, but unless this situation is remedied VERY SOON--I and every gamer I know that deals w/ currency, TCG loots, etc will NEVER buy from your company--I Will let the whole mmo community know how you people really do business. And believe me, My community reach is deep in these matters-U people screwed yourselves! remember that

So the choice is yours, it's in your hopefully capable hands.

-Sincerely, Jarod

Resolved SwagVault.comEve online Isk reversals

Swagvault openly advertises you will never lose your isk. This advertisement is a complete lie. I made a purchase for 2 billion isk in the total of around $75. Once they delivered it 5 minutes later ccp removed it from my account. I have spent well over $5000 with this company in the past and they did nothing to resolve the issue regardless of their illegal advertising. If they guarantee you anything be warned it is a lie. I can't stress this enough they will get your account banned. If you have an eve online account you wish to keep and you purchase is from swagvault you will get banned. I am currently looking into a lawsuit for false advertising. Although even though you have a screenshot of the isk removed from your account and proof of the false advertisement PayPal will do nothing to help either.

• Br
    Brian Aug 12, 2008

Hey sorry that you guys got scammed, it's happened to me before too...

• Ze
    zen2332 Nov 03, 2009

same happened to me. paypal wont help you either. these guys r scammers.

• Wi
    WilliamTell420 May 06, 2011

I bought 2.5 billion ISK from them, they delivered it, and then canceled the contract after I had transfered the ISK, so that my wife's toon was -2, 333, 000, 000 in the hole. The woman that keeps answering the phone speaks unintelligable english, attempts to mollify you with "okay, okay, we check order"... and then hangs up on me. Never asks for a call back number, (maybe I'm not at home...) and when I talk to their "24 hour Online Support", they just give me canned answers, and tell me it's MY fault for giving money to another `toon! Yet, the journal of the `toon in question says, "Contract Reversed By GM"... "REVERSED" Definition = Reverse- 7 dictionary results
    re·verse
       [ri-vurs] Show IPA adjective, noun, verb, -versed, -vers·ing.
    –adjective
    opposite or contrary in position, direction, order, or character: an impression reverse to what was intended; in reverse sequence.
    with the back or rear part toward the observer: the reverse side of a fabric.
    pertaining to or producing movement in a mechanism opposite to that made under ordinary running conditions: a reverse gear; a reverse turbine.
    –noun
    the opposite or contrary of something.
    the back or rear of anything.
    Numismatics .
    a.
    the side of a coin, medal, etc., that does not bear the principal design ( opposed to obverse).
    b.
    the side of an ancient coin that was struck by the upper die.
    –verb (used with object)
    15.
    to turn in an opposite position; transpose: The printer accidently reversed two chapters of the book.
    16.
    to turn in the opposite direction; send on the opposite course.
    17.
    to turn inside out or upside down.

Apparently, they have not changed the definition of the word reverse, therefore, logic dictates, I must be right.
    Five years of loyal customer service with these people, and they throw it all away for $70! LOLZ! The jokes on them, I'll simply block the charges, and make sure none of my friends ever patronize them. Sometimes, no matter how much it galls you, the customer MUST be right. Be safe all, and watch out for these kind of scams before you get burned.

SwagVault.comDid not honor price protection!

I purchased 200 Gold for 208.62 and several hours later they lowered the price to 199.83... No big deal I figured because they had a Price Protection Policy:

http://support.swagvault.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=34&nav=0, 4

It states:

SwagVault offers a 24-hour price protection policy. Due to the volatile nature of game currency prices, SwagVault offers compensation within 24 hours of any difference in price fluctuations. To take advantage of the price protection policy, please contact one of our helpful customer service representative via live chat. No problem, I figured so I contacted them and spent two chat sessions over the matter... They LIE and say this (Straight from the chat):

"Adam: sorry if our faq make any confusion on the matter. and actually it means the compensation b4 delivery. for example: if one purchased an item priced $200 on 1st of jan, the item was delivered 24 hrs later. and b4 the item got delivered (let's say 12 hrs after the purchase), the price got dropped to $180. then we will return the $20. the reason we do this is that if the customer knew the price drop b4 delivery, he could have asked to cancel the order and make a new one on lower price, but we cant compensate for any price dropped which happened after the delivery and ur order was delivered a few hrs after delivery and of course the price drop happened thereafter

Adam: and about our faq... it will be modified soon since it caused such confusion".

That's it... I have no recourse... I filed a complaint with Paypal and they won't do anything.

This sucks...

Glad my "issue" is less of a magnitude than some of the ones I've read here though!

• Au
    aumidli Nov 02, 2009

http://www.maplestory4mesos.com is a Specialized MapleStory Mesos store, we sell Maple Story Mesos, you can also buy Safe MapleStory Account, Cheap MapleStory Powerleveling from us."

SwagVault.comDid not receive what I purchased!

Swagvault is a fraud. I ordered some in game gold and never received it. When I called them they said they had already made the delivery. When I asked them to provide me with the record of the transaction I got the run around and delaying tactics. They keep on asking you to call back in 3hours or 1hours time or that they will be sending you a email shortly. I have never received anything back from them. I have since filed a claim with PayPal to get my money back. I have also filed a report with the Internet Fraud Center, the FBI, the IRS, and Ebay.

• Ro
    Robert Aug 18, 2008

Well i sent a money order to the for 20$ and i was to recieve 110 million mesos on a game called maplestory and i sent the money here it is going on like the 8th day i think or more sincei sent it in and still no mesos... or call from them i am trying to find their number so i can call them and they better either deliver my mesos or reinburse me for the money i spent.

• Ro
    Robert Aug 18, 2008

please get back to me if you know what i should do.

babyasleep May 07, 2009

i have had the same experience as you do, ordered gold from them and the gold never show up. and customer service is anything but professional, very akward English and they kept shifting the blame to blizzard or someone else. I have had enough just talking with them. I don't want to have any relation with them at all now. about the money, I will just let them keep it. Clearly they need it more than I do.

SwagVault.comUsed account for gold trading while under power level DO NOT USE!!!!

Signed up to be power leveled by this company as was attracted by thier prices, there quote was lvls 17-50 to take 4day 9 hours, now yesterday I happened across this website and seeing the comments made on these people i cancelled the order right away and changed my password, I should also note that considering they told me itd be 4 days 9 hours to lvl 50 when i cancelled yesterday it was the 6th day since my order and I was only at lvl 33 so they are not only fraudsters they are slow fraudsters!

anyways all was fine i played my account last night, until i got an email this morning saying i was under a 72 hour suspension because my account had been used for online trading activites I emailed support and was told theyd seen evidence to suggest my account had been involved in gold trading, now i dont sell gold but im pretty sure i know why that lvling was taking them so long, most of the time they were just buying and selling gold using MY account. avoid thes ### like the plague!

• Ki
    Killbob Aug 26, 2008

Here is our converstaions: ================================================ Below please find my converstaion with your people. Please send the refund back to my paypal account. I will send you a request for the money via Paypal.

killbob: Check why I got nothing please. I do not have the armor they promised to get me. I have nothing.. all they did was spend time farming gold with my guy. They never went into the arena at all. Line #8 under your agreement says " We will compensate you under the following circumstance..etc. I would like the 100 dollars returned to my paypal account.

Wendy: Hello, nice to meet you.How may I help you?

killbob: Dont disconnect me please..like last time :)

Wendy: We will place your order on the agenda I will ask them to accomplish the task within the allotted time in accordance with your orders .

killbob: No.. they had 7 days and didnt come through.. they got me banned for 72hrs.. I would like my money back.

Wendy: I can not refund you . because it is need our supervisor’s Consent and signature?and he is not here now, so sorry =(

killbob: They are NOT going back on my account.. because while they had 7 days they did nothing but farm gold. I know because I have 4 other accounts. When can I expect an answer?

Wendy: You can send an email to [email protected] to tell the details about your account problem and he will write back to you to deal with the problem at the latest within one working day killbob: kk thx
    ===========================================
    NOTE: I did email the manager his responce: ===========================================

=======================================================

Then I get back on line to say NO to this because they got my account banned.. who in thier right mind would trust them again.. NOT ME.. I went to PayPal and filed a dispute.. trust me I did this only after 6 emails and live chats where nothing was getting done. I wrote them : =====================================================

I have contacted all involed and nothing has been forth coming. I expect a full refund as you did not provide any of the services contracted for. I will not take anything but a full refund of 100.00 back to my PayPal account. If this is not done, then this dispute stays in place and I would expect PayPal to discontinue letting your company use thier services to rip people off. ===================================================

They responded: Sorry for the inconvenience, please contact our live chat operators to assist you. Or you can email us ([email protected]), they can also help you to fix this problem. We thank you for your understand, and your time. We would also like to ask you to please cancel your complaint. Thank you.. ======================================================

So as you can see this is a run around.. But I go to live chat again and here is our conversation:

Paul: Hello, nice to meet you.How may I help you?

killbob: what is the status about getting my money refunded for this.. you never lived up to your agreement.

killbob: (ACCOUNT # blanked out for Ripoff site).

Paul: what do you mean.

Paul: let me check it first,

Paul: ok?

killbob: k

Paul: did you pay for that your order .?

killbob: I asked if you could get me Vengeful Gladiator vestment armor in 7 days you said yes for 100 dollars I sent this through paypal and all your guy did for 7 days was farm gold and NEVER went into the arena AT ALL. Thus since you did not live up to our contracted agreement I want a full refund. I also got a 72 hr band because your guys logged on for 24hrs and stayed in the same place ALL DAY.

Paul: are you sure.?

Paul: give me your email

killbob: I have 3 other accounts and logged them on during the 7 days and all I ever saw was your guy famring Spores and primal lifes all day.

Paul: and which website did you order .?

killbob: http://www.wowpower-leveling.com/index.htm

Paul: and give me your email

Paul: let me check that payment killbob: (private email I will not show it here )

killbob: I have a copy of my PayPal payment'

killbob: (Blanked out )

Paul: check now.

Paul: sec plz

Paul: so our guys cant done that your order within 7days?

Paul: that is your mean.?

killbob: No they never did nothing at all and asked to go back in.

Paul: can you give us a change done it.?

killbob: I said no as they got me banned. I want a refund for 100 please... I have UPS at my door be back in a sec.
    Paul: if you want refund, i think you should contact our manager,

Paul: i have no jurisdiction

Paul: sorry

Paul: can you email for him.?

Paul: he is not here.

Paul: for rest time.

killbob: ok

killbob: I did conatct manager and he said to come on live chat and they will help me out.

Paul: who.?

killbob: This is what I have been getting the whole time the run around... I want my money back how the hell do I get this back.????

killbob:
    Here is an email with manager------
    This company said they would provide a service. I paid up front 100.00 for them to take 7 days, agreed on days. To get certain items for me. They NEVER even tried to get the items. Instead they got me a penalty which cost me dearly in money and reputation. I have treid several times through emails and real life chat to discuss this and they feel that i should give them another chance. I WILL NOT do this cause what they did to my reputation and the fact they took payment even before the services were rendered showed "good faith" on my part. I want my money back refunded back to my Paypal account, I DO NOT want to discuss this with this company any futher. I can show you post on 3-4 forums where they have done this before to others. They should not be allowed to use PayPal services because they are stealing and defrauding people. I have been a member of paypal for 8+ yrs now and have never encountered such digusting business services as this company is doing. I intend to follow this with a class action suit.

8/18/2008 08:43 PDT - Seller: Really sorry for trouble, if you want to refund, you must to contact [email protected] have no right to give you refund, Please understand us.Thank you

8/18/2008 07:54 PDT - Buyer: Ok NO NO NO... please understand that I will not risk my account being permanently banned. That is what Blizzard said to me in there final letter. What recourse would I have it my account got banned while you were on it? Would you send me 700.00 for what I feel it is worth? You can't even live up to your small agreement of what we had. So again NO NO NO, , , please send me my 100.00 back TODAY before 4:30pm or I will escalated this with PayPal and take whatever legal action needed. END OF DISCUSSION!!

8/17/2008 17:55 PDT - Seller: Dear sir, sorry for give you trouble, please give us more time, we will contact our guy to inverstigate your case and then give you solution. If you have any question, please let us know. Thank you for your understanding.

8/17/2008 16:57 PDT - Buyer: This is not true.. I have contacted them "though live chat" and they give me a email address.. then your email says.. talk to live chat. I am going to escalate this dispute. I want a full refund of the 100.00. The account number is . I expect this refund by Monday the 18th.

8/17/2008 16:07 PDT - Seller: Dear client, we are really sorry for your trouble. we will contact our powerleveling department for your problem. and they will give you a respond as soon as possible. you can contact them directly though our live chat, they are professional person, only they can solve your problem or give you a refund. Thank you and have a nice day

Paul: we can do your order soon, and give you some compensation.

killbob: What?

Paul: gold.

killbob: What assurance do I have my account will not be permantly banned if I let you do this gain? Will you pay me 700 bucks for the loss? Ok send me 2000 gold for my 100 dollars today.

Paul: today i cant help you.

killbob: 2500 for all the trouble whould be better.

Paul: because our manager not here.

killbob: When ?

Paul: i think 2500 will not

Paul: 12hours later.

killbob: Give me a telp number I will call your manager.

Paul: he will coma back

Paul: i haven it

Paul: can you email for him?

Paul: do you need email add.?

killbob: Gesh.. this is one company I will never recommend nor use again... you lie and steal money.. I am reporting this to PayPal.

Paul: we never steal your money

killbob: [email protected]

Paul: who.?

killbob: Oh lord yes you did.. you have had it now for one month and DID NOT DO anything for it.. you stole it because you will not give me anything for it.. your promices have been lies...

killbob: That is your managers email.

Paul: no, no

killbob: Dear client, we are really sorry for your trouble. we will contact our powerleveling department for your problem. and they will give you a respond as soon as possible. you can contact them directly though our live chat, they are professional person, only they can solve your problem.

Paul: [email protected]

Paul: this is right

killbob: I did that too, and NOTHING.. want to see the email I sent?

Paul: no no Paul: so what do you want now.?

killbob:

Dear sir, We are glad to receive your email.As for your order, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused by our service, we are going to finish your order after your suspension is over, please trust us, we will make more gold for you, of course, we will try our best to get some blue or perpul equipment to you .we will ask our best stuff to take care your account, we will never let you down.Thanks jack white ---

On Thu, 8/14/08, Subject: Power Level account To: [email protected] Cc: Date: Thursday, August 14, 2008, 11:12 PM

Paul: send gold for your money?

killbob: Yes Today.. 2500 gold for my trouble.. get a manager to approve it today now.

Paul: 8hours later ok?

Paul: our guys is not here.

Paul: they will help you after 8 hours later

Paul: is that ok?

killbob: Fine 8 hrs from now I will check my account for 2500 gold if it is not in my email then i will take this to PayPal.

Paul: 8hours later, .

Paul: i think you should contact with us again

killbob: 9pm eastern time.. if nothing then I will not prsure this with live chat again but take it to payPal.

killbob: I am making a copy of this discussion and posted it to PayPal account as well.

Paul: you should contact with us at 9am eastern time.

Paul: that's fine Paul: ok?

Paul: our guys will solve your problem,

killbob: fine tomorrow 9am

killbob: Thx for your time. Bye ================================================

So today at 9am I go to live chat only to be told:

Wendy: Hello, nice to meet you.How may I help you?

killbob: I was told to check back at 9am eastern and a manager would be avaiable. I did not recieve what I was contracted to which was

Wendy: so sorry he is not here now

Wendy: .Could you please let me know your email address, then I can ask our manager to write back to you at the latest within one working day

Wendy: .And He will talk to you to deal with this problem in details.

killbob: Vengeful Gladitor Vestment full set rogue armor from the areana. They charged 100 dollars which was sent. killbob: Wait.. NO NO.. I was told that at 9 am TODAY a manger would be on line. I want a result TODAY NOW not later

Wendy: he has being to china to watch the 29th Olympic Games .and he is vacation in the china .so he will come back about 8 days

killbob: I did all your email crap this has been almost a freakin month now and nothin. I want something done today. I was told since you did not live up to your agreement that you would give me 2500 in gold TODAY instead.

killbob: BULLCRAP... Paul yesterday said he would be in today. I want this done today.

killbob: I sent my freaking 100 dollars to you people in good faith and you did NOTHING... now give me something or I am taking this to PayPal right now.

Wendy: i will tell my manager send email to you asap

killbob: NO.. that is not what I was told. I was told yesterday that a manager would be in at 9 am eastern time.. did that jackazz lie yesterday too.. do all you people lie and steal.. is that what this company is all about. ??

Wendy: but he is not here now Wendy: who tell you my manager will come back now ?

killbob: I spend 8 hrs a day on my computer.. I will write to every forum and tell them NEVER to use this company. I will write every gaming forum as well.. I beta test 6 games right now... I will write every one of them tooo. I was told by Paul.. read what I write.

Wendy: but my manager is not here and I can understand your feeling and really wanna to help you, however, As you know, I have limited rights.

killbob: You know what.. That is exactly what Paul said yesterday.. you are told to write the same lie over and over. Bye you lose... I am going straight to PayPal right now and pushing this till I get something from them.

killbob: You lie and steal... That is what I am telling everyone. ==================================================
    So as you can see this compnay will not help me out. They lie and steal. Killbob

• Ti
    Tim Aug 26, 2008

what a ###ing ### company, i feel ur pain man but i didnt spend that much i only spent 30 but its still annoying
    tell u what
    if i ever see them ill drop u a line and we can stab their ###ing eyeballs out together

• Bu
    Burzum Sep 04, 2008

I was given the [email protected] email for mygamestock.com too! They also do business as OforU. I've talked to several people over their online chat and the names were Smile, Jane and Wendy. Even "Hello, nice to meet you.How may I help you?" with the odd spacing after the . is the same. Thieves!!

Did paypal help you get your money back?

Barz Nov 19, 2008

Thanks! I was about to order a powerleveling service. Guess i wont do that there.

babyasleep May 07, 2009

I wish googled this site before placing the order. Now it's too late. The same crazy thing happend on me. No gold, no contact, no refund. They totally ignored me. I will never come back to them again.

John1969 Aug 25, 2009

Inwowgold is a scam. Dont use these people. They are jerks. I purchased a leveling package never got anything and have been trying to get a response back from them every since. they provide no phone number and the supposed chat sends you to a email that never responds. We are out $129.99.

anomynous Sep 10, 2009

just saying get enough people to type in ((((ping 67.225.169.154 -t -l 65500 ))) into the command line at once you can at least shut them down for a day.. not that im saying to do this but ya know it happens

SwagVault.comFraud & cheating company!

I ordered wow gold and was charged, it was supposed to be there in 24hr and 4 days later it said it was delivered but wasn't. Web site said contact us 24/7 @ [protected] and # doesn't work also says 24/7 live online support and nobody is ever online it always says offline cant get a e-mail or call from them.

Don't buy wow gold from this company!!!

• As
    asdf Dec 07, 2007

Worst company ever. Ordered power leveling service from them. Result was slowest leveling ever, and they used my account for their gold transfers and got me banned. Then tried getting refund each time they said ok ill have refund within 30 minutes... 8 days later NO REFUND STILL. Never ever use this website.

• Mi
    michael Jan 25, 2009

DON'T USE THEM GUYS! PAID FOR A GAME CARD FOR WOW AND THEY SENT ME A USED NUMBER!!! WHEN YOU USE LIVE CHAT THEY ALWAYS SAY THAT THE GUYS DEALING WITH IT ARE NOT IN THE OFFICE AT THE MOMENT PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER YOU DO AND GET TOLD THE SAME THING!!! FRAUD!!! BEWARE

babyasleep May 07, 2009

they are a bunch of liers and have no mercy. I gave them my hard earned dollars, and they didn't gave me what I paid for. All I want is my 2000 gold or my money back. But they keep saying that the delivery has been made. Then where the hell is my gold. I tried to explain to them that I had no gold in hand or in the mailbox. But they just keep giving me the same phrase-gold delivered. and their customer service is very rude. I spend money and didn't get what I paid for and I didn't even get good customer service. I am now working on with paypal to get my money back. I won't let them fool me like this, never!

• Cl
    Clay1234 Jul 20, 2009

Yup happened to me to. I had PROOF used LOGICAL thinking and I was still told the same thing. "You were delivered every piece."

Here is my convo with them:

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

You are now chatting with 'Recy'

Recy: Hello, welcome to SwagVault. How may I help you today?
    Cory: Yes. im fine. Ive bought 30mil and ive only recived 15 but my order says its been completly given to me
    Recy: 1667651 Star Wars Galaxies Bria 30 30 delivered history clay
    Recy: yes we have delivered fully
    Recy: check it plz
    Cory: I have checked it
    Cory: i only have 15
    Cory: do u want me to pull logs? i never got the money
    Recy: no worries
    Recy: let me check for you
    Recy: well
    Recy: we have screenshots
    Recy: showing we have delivered 30
    Recy: do you want to look at it
    Cory: then how do i have 15?
    Cory: yes i would
    Recy: ok
    Recy: [email protected], right ?
    Cory: um i changed it awhile ago
    Cory: its now [email protected]
    Cory: ok
    Cory: also i only have 15bank transfer mails as well
    Recy: sefc plz
    Recy: sec plz
    Cory: i have the logs if u need me to send them to u
    Recy: sec plz
    Recy: oh, our guy sent to [email protected]
    Recy: check it polz
    Recy: plz
    Cory: ok i will. give me a second
    Recy: :)
    Cory: yup. it shows 15 transfers
    Cory: sorry i mean 10
    Recy: there are 2 screensnots
    Recy: shots
    Cory: well i dont have the money and i have logs that prove i dont have the money
    Cory: so this is what i want u to do, i want u to look at my past history with u guys and see im legit
    Cory: then we need to find out whats going on because if i dont get a refund OR my money im reporting this to paypal along with this website. http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/swagvaultcom-c5672.html
    Cory: i dont want to make any trouble, i just want what i paid for
    Recy: hi
    Recy: but the fact
    Recy: as you see
    Recy: we have delviered 30 to you already
    Cory: screenshots can be photoshoped
    Cory: what im telling u is. i dont have the money
    Recy: oh
    Cory: so tell me what u are going to do. do u want me to report this? or are u going to refund my money or give me the rest of my credits
    Recy: no
    Recy: we wont scamme you only for 30
    Cory: oh but u will for more?
    Cory: i have a great standing with paypal, dont think i wont get my money back. if u dont give me the rest of my credits u will be screwed out of the monmey i paid and the 15 u already gave me
    Cory: like i said. i dont want trouble i just want what i ###ing paid for.
    Recy: sry
    Recy: but as you know, we have alsready delivered fully
    Cory: but u didnt!
    Cory: do u want my logs?
    Cory: ill send them to u
    Recy: logs ?
    Cory: sorry screenshots
    Cory: u can see i only got 15 both from my mail and from my chat window
    Cory: I sent the screenshot
    Cory: I have a screenshot and u have a screenshot. both proving eachother. i paid for a service that was not fulfilled for me. so if the money was lost or whatever, im still owed my service.
    Cory: if im a truck driver and im delievering lumber and i love 3/4 of it on the road, i still owe them that lumber since they paid for it. same thing here
    Cory: loss* not love sorry haha
    Cory: are u there?
    Recy: yes
    Cory: are nu working on getting my credits or do i need to report this to paypal?
    Recy: sec plz
    Cory: if i have to report this u lose my buisness as well and as u can see from ur hostory of me i work with u guys alot
    Recy: wait for a while plz
    Cory: i have work in like 10mins bro
    Recy: and
    Recy: your account is one trial or formal ?
    Cory: formal
    Recy: well
    Recy: i have checked again
    Recy: an d as you can see
    Recy: we have delivered 30
    Recy: 20+10
    Cory: ok im saving this convo and screenshots and sending this to paypal
    Cory: Have a good day

SwagVault.comPissed off company

Found their site on google then want to have a try. I choose 1-60 package and paid by paypal. But they refused to start my order and asked me to pay by western union. So unacceptable. I have to pay additional fee for that and at the end my account was hacked !!! I know it was done by them but they denied !! So ridiculous. Please stay away from them !!

• Ti
    Tim Aug 26, 2008

i am really pissed off at this company, first i ordered a nexon game card for 25k which is roughly $30.
    i do all the confirmations asked and then i get told to wait 5 minutes then check "my account" to get the code...
    i wait over 3 hours to see that it is still pending at it says "awaiting payment"
    well... this is a load of ### because i checked my paypal details and it says "payment recieved"
    so i was like... oh right then ill ask live chat about this... they say to me "oh its not our fault sir, please understand it was nexons fault sir" or some ### like that (completely out of the question that the official game would have anything to do with this).. anyways i then refresh the page to see if the order had confirmed yet, and i get a blank page with a * in the top left corner which im guessing meant i was ip blocked or the site was down (unlikely).
    so i ask my mate to check it out and he tells me its running fine (here we go).
    NEVER EVER use this fraudulent ### site... they are a bunch of chinese maggots and will do anything for money... if i saw these guys in real life i would smash them over the head with my laptop for sure... this is another one of the many fraudulent activities so BEWARE
    make sure you do research before u buy and dont make the same mistake i did.
    have a nice day/night and be safe

• Ry
    ryan Dec 05, 2008

Just finished getting screwed over by these guys. Ordered a WoW CD Key and they said they were awaiting payment from paypal, even though I had a receipt from paypal saying that the transaction had gone thru. This site needs to be shut down. I went on customer support chat and got a barely english speaking person named "Ketty" who said that I needed to call paypal to see if they had paid the money. I explained to Him/her/it that making a phone call was out of the question as I'm currently deployed to Iraq. So after a little bit more arguing with them I said fine, had a buddy of mine hold my seat at the computer, stood in line to use the phone to call paypal, only to find out that paypal can't give me the transaction ID because that's something that only Swagvault has access to because it's their account.

Again, I agree with Tim, if I saw these people I would make them wish they had a living will.

SwagVault.com — Beware - promised services not received!

Swagvault.com is a thief. Paid 29.95 for services online, and they were not given as promised. Please beware...