Magnamail / short time to collect prize and no emergency system in place
I have rung up to place an order. I asked when the prize of money was being drawn and told it was mid July. I stated that I would be in Britain until returning 19th August. I offered to provide a phone number here in Hopetoun. I was brushed aside and I was not available from within a fortnight of the drawing any prize won would go to someone else. I explained that at present I could not give any contact number at present. I asked what if a person was in hospital. Answer was too bad.
I have cancelled my order and no more brochures please. Also I was not impressed with any other giveaways that were advertised and I should be so lucky. The garnet wrist bracelet is far too large.
No more Magnamail.
Updated by Aberline, Jun 13, 2017
This is the first time and last with this company.
More Magnamail Complaints & Reviews
- Magnamail - $25, 000 winner 
- Magnamail Ltd - Letters send in mail box about winning 
- Magnamail - I won 25K, yeah right!! 
- Magnamail - Lucky Spinner 
- Magnamail Pty Ltd. North Ryde - Non Delivery Order No: 74712
- Magnamail - unavailable products
- Magnamail - discontinued mail request
- Magnamail - misleading about winning prizes!!!
- Magnamail.com.au - Ripoff/scam lies
- Magnamail - garden - solar koala