MagicJackcomplaint to mississippi attorney general's office for fraud

Hello,

My name is Thomas Allen. I am having some serious problems with the Magicjack company. If anyone else is having problrems and they live in Mississippi I am trying to get a group of complainants together to make a complain to the Mississippi Attorney General's office to request a fraud investigation be considered against this company. If you are interested in signing such a complaint contact me at [protected]@cableone.net

tom allen

To

Comments

•   Jul 19, 2009

why wait?

take them to small claims court... if you have any fight in you.

•   Jul 19, 2009

Why would you think $20/year would provide any kind of quality, reliability, or integrity?

Before I upgraded to FIOS from RoadRunner, getting 50% more bandwith and 100% less problems all for about 45% less money, I canceled the phone portion of my account.

I recommend you shop around for a VoIP (voice over IP) phone provider that has the features- and price you want.

Some top rated providers, some of which I have personally tested include:

viatalk.com
    voicepulse.com
    future-nine.com
    callcentric.com
    voip.ms
    voipo.com

TWC is offering the same phone "feature" set as available from the Bells in the late 1970s. That's yet another way they gouge you.

If you are a little adventurous research the feasibility of setting up an asterisk server in your home to save serious cash on your phone costs. A user friendlier option is PBX in a flash; "orgasmatron" is a popular ready-to-go package. Once you swallow the cost of a server, as little as $300, you can get flat rate incoming calls for as little as $3 per month (or pay by minute rates similar to outgoing) and outgoing calls billed as little as $0.0105/min. You will make NO sacrafice in quality when correctly configured unlike some of the other choices in the market.

G711 flawless quality awaits.

Feb 24, 2011

I have had excellent service from magicjack, if your voice quality is bad then it must be your internet service. If you didn't receive a unit you ordered then you should have went to a retail store and purchased the item. This company has brought innovation to the telephone industry, and saves us money. Don't try to defame this great company for your own mistakes.