[Resolved] Magazine Rewards Plus / add on to order

1 158 tangerine drPort Lavaca, TX, United States

I might have kept the subscription but never received the magazines. Therefore I cancelled. Why allow a charge to my account for a product I might never receive. Also applied for the gift card with all documentation and still have not received my promised rewards. My subscriber Id was [protected]. If I receive my free magazines and promised rewards I might consider resubscribing the subscription. Contact me to redeem yourselves

• Resolution statement

• Magazine Rewards Plus Customer Care's Response, Dec 03, 2018

You ordered on 10/25. You cancelled your service on 11/28. Magazines, as stated in the offer when you accepted and in the confirmation letter, take 4-8 weeks for start of service. Free issues are free regardless of start of service. Your rewards have been properly claimed and are absolutely forthcoming... we only received your rewards claim on 11/28... complaining publicly like this is a little disingenuous...it’s only been 5 days. Thank you.

Ma