Madisonseating.com / Such a web site doesn't have right to sell online at all

1 United States

This furniture website is TOTAL SCAM !!! NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM !!! Not professional, treating their customers like...i even don't have words to describe it. I'll tell you why . The 90% of my shopping that is online shopping . and bying in madisonseating.com that was the WORST EXPERIENCE in my entire life! I ordered a leather sofa from Madisonseating about two weeks ago they told me that i will get my order in 10 bussines days. Yesterday i called to confirm my delivery and to verify that the items I wanted were in stock. because i'm not living at this house it's my summer house and I need to go there to meet delivery guy. Lady that answer the phone was completely RUDE. I was told that my order was NOT IN STOCK. THEY CANCEL MY DELIVERY AND NEVER LET ME KNOW ABOUT THIS!!! They never called me to let me know... If i wouldn't check my email i never found out about cancelation ! so i losing more than two week's time, which was very critical to me. Because i was buying this sofa for my kids that they would have place to sleep while we are in our summer house. they ruined my plans for this summer. Such a web site doesn't have right to sell online at all.

Go