Maaco Auto Body / Buyer beware of Maaco of Garwood, NJ

110 South AvenueGarwood, NJ, United States
2.5
I took my 1998 Honda Civic to Maaco Auto body in Garwood NJ on 2/29/08 to repaint my vehicle. I picked up the vehicle on 3/7/08 on a rainy day so I was not able to check out the vehicle for any defects. The following day it stopped raining and I was able to inspect the vehicle for any flaws. Upon inspection I noticed scratches, missing paint on front bumper, dings, paint drip on rear spoiler and back bumper. I returned the vehicle on 3/10/08 to repair all flaws. I picked up the car on 3/14/08 and the only thing that was done was the front bumper. They never touched the rear bumper, spoiler and scratches like they were supposed to. I returned the vehicle on 3/31/08 to have the rear bumper and spoiler re-painted and scratches buffed out. I picked up the car on 4/2/08 and the rear bumper now had paint drips on other areas, the spoiler was never repainted only touched up, I was promised that it would be repainted. They have been rude and no responsive to my problems. They called me "petty" when I pointed out the problems that need to be repaired and said they were done with me after this last repair. I paid them in full and now that they have their money they don’t want to help me. I need help in getting this problem fixed. I will be dropping off the vehicle once again today 4/3/08 to once again have the repairs done. I have lost a total of 3 days of work because of this ordeal and never mind the gas and miles put on that car and my own.

Buyer beware of this body shop! They’re frauds! They’re rude! Dont do business with these people!
Va