[Resolved] Luminess Air / airbrush cosmetics

3117 Wellington St, Duluth, United States
Phone: 218-628-0060

I am so sorry, but the Air Cosmetics and the other things you are sending, I talked to someone on October and said I did want thes items any more, I have broken out so bad from the Cosmetics, I needed Therapy for my face, under some type of Lamp, and a lot pills and Lotions!~!
I can't use any more of the Cosmetics! I am really Sorry, I thought for sure I had found the right type of Makeup for my face! I cant use bare minerals or any other type of makeup! I had to find out the hard way!!!
Once again, I would like to send your Air Cosmetics, the pen, and all the other things, I can not use any of the stuff!
I am so sorry!!!
I didn't take any photos, My face was too awful looking, with Bumps and rashes all over!!

• Resolution statement

• Luminess Air Customer Care's Response, Feb 13, 2015

Hi There,
    I want to apologize that the makeup did not work for you.The Airbrush Foundation is dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic. When we were contacted in October, you agreed to try more products and never discussed to us that the makeup broke you out as we would never want to harm our customers in any way.Please contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST and we would be more than happy to further assist you with your concerns.

Ho