Lulu Gal / Clothes I ordered

Shanghi China, United States Review updated:

I ordered several items 4 shirts and 1 dress, none of them fit. I ordered large and xl because I figured they would run small. well those sizes were way off. I ask if I could return them they told me it would be very expensive and just to keep the clothes and they would give me a credit towards something else, well why would I want that none of the items I ordered fit. So just wanted my money back and return the items. Well then they tell me the amount I would get back would only be 60% of my total that 40% was for the trouble to restock it! thats just insane! And for me to send it back would have cost me about $100 so the moral of this is check first where its coming from, if I would have know I would not have purchased it.

Su
Jan 10, 2017

Comments

• La
      11th of Jan, 2017

I ordered a sweater back in the beginning of November. Left a few emails with very little response except to be patient... I just received a package from them containing a small blue balloon?!? I'm actually baffled and feel this company is just one big scam!! I'm thankful it was only one sweater.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

• Sh
      16th of Mar, 2017

I ordered 4 shirts from them. It took over a month to receive them. When I did receive them, they were too small. Today when I went in to get an address to return them to, the name of the company Lulu gal cannot be found on the internet. So, I cannot return them. They do not fit me. And, I paid over $100 for these items. I am seeing some new names that sound like their company, but they have changed the page style and everything.